Unfortunately times were different back then and my wife refused to allow any pictures because she didn't want any pictures showing up on the Internet! She wanted everyone to think she was a proper wife and mom instead of the slut who couldn't keep her knees together that she was!

Unfortunately times were different back then and my wife refused to allow any pictures because she didn't want any pictures showing up on the Internet! She wanted everyone to think she was a proper wife and mom instead of the slut who couldn't keep her knees together that she was!
nonsense, there is no photo of you or her, let alone verification. This can be just a simple whistling and entertaining yourself

nonsense, there is no photo of you or her, let alone verification. This can be just a simple whistling and entertaining yourself
Unfortunately you are correct about one thing,I am entertaining myself on here thanks to everyone here! Menopause took my wife completely out of the lifestyle five years ago. So to speak I am left here with my dick in my hand! She was a good slutwife,liked all kinds of cock,especially black one,and now has no interest in sex with anyone anymore! I tell everyone here the same thing, enjoy the lifestyle as much as possible as often as you can, because one day it can be over!

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
Black bull White trophy wife / wives is the ultimate fuck. The raw emotion. The history. I fucking love literally feeling the black man’s rage and vengence in each and every of his powerful thrusts deep inside me. And we instinctly seem to know what black alpha men are about. So I will hiss this and more to him. And my white cuckold husband is made to kneel beside our bed and watch and hear his trophy rich bitch wife getting fucked until I look at him saying he owns his wife’s pussy. And so on. It’s the future. Love ur post.

Years ago we decided to introduce other men into our marriage to have sex with my wife Anna but the best thing was offering her to black men, being present while they were fucking her and watching her enjoy while a black man cum in her pussy. Anna had several black lovers who came to fuck her at our house in my absence in the afternoon and on returning home in the evening I still found patches of semen and the black and curly pubic hair of the bull in our bed.

Attachments

• marito-si-sega-mentre-il-negro-riempie-la-moglie.jpg
    marito-si-sega-mentre-il-negro-riempie-la-moglie.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 428
The Modern White Marriage is a reality. My own wife soon to become Blacked and Black owned.
We have been in the lifestyle for more than 20 years, on and off. But for a long time we thought about it as a deviation. Nowadays it is a norm. We even started openly talking about this new modern marriage with our married friends - and find that many either feel the same or actually dipped their toes into it. For example, my wife's cousin (she's been married for 21 years) is openly living with her husband and another man. Her 16 year old ******* knows about it and supports her mom. So, this new social pattern is gradually becoming mainstream.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I wish my wife was into it and washed to do it

Been living this way for most of our married lives. Hubby brought my first bull home when I was still in my late 20s. Hubby undressed me and got me wet while the young man jacked off in front of me, then laid me on my back and held my legs open while the bull entered my pussy. He then backed off and watched while I came and then the black guy released a load deep inside of me. It's the only way to go!!
This is great. First of all, I have to say that you are very lucky to have a husband who is understanding and considers your pleasure. You have a wonderful marriage. The relationship model that many married couples desire. keep being happy

Vivemos no Brasil e temos um casamento moderno há 20 anos, os namorados da minha esposas dormem com frequência em nossa cama, e meu papel é de sempre incentivar seus namorados a darem o melhor de si para satisfaze-la enchendo a com muito sêmen, registramos todas as performances de seus namorados para que eles mostrem aos seus amigos a mulher casada que estão comendo , e isso sempre mostra melhores resultados em seus retornos, somos felizes neste estilo de vida, vamos sempre as boates em busca de novos parceiros e nunca faltam candidatos, suas relações são sempre desprotegidas, ela usa o diu e não permite o uso de preservativo dentro de si, temos uma vida muito feliz pois foi este o método que escolhemos para o nosso casamento.
WOW. I can definitely tell you that THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT MARRIAGE MODEL THAT CAN BE. Many married couples invite black bulls into their bedrooms, but many couples remain indecisive about how to get the maximum yield from black bulls, as they are not yet experienced.
Here is your relationship model for getting the maximum yield from black bulls.
And this is the relationship model that I recommend the most. An unrestricted relationship between a black bull and a married woman Her husband will always support her while she is having the best time of her life.

This is great. First of all, I have to say that you are very lucky to have a husband who is understanding and considers your pleasure. You have a wonderful marriage. The relationship model that many married couples desire. keep being happy
Thank you! We love our lifestyle. It is very fulfilling to both of us to have the ability to explore outside of the traditional bonds of monogamy. Who made that rule up anyway??

View attachment 4866771View attachment 4866773View attachment 4866775View attachment 4866776View attachment 4866778View attachment 4866779

Last edited:
Back