Taking the condom off

We love bareback when it is safe and everyone is open and honest about the situation up front. After all who honestly doesn't prefer sex "bare" :rolleyes: But reality doesn't always allow for that of course.

We did have one situation with a guy many years ago where the condom broke and he had been fucking her for a while unprotected, but we didn't know until he pulled out... then we all realized :eek: We felt good about him, knowing his background.... and really she wanted him bare, so they ripped off the shredded condom and plunged him back in bare and filled her up!

But while that was admittedly very hot, it probably wasn't the best idea from a safety perspective obviously.

These days we always discuss any options like this between ourselves and our playmates prior to playing, so everyone knows the expectations and level of comfort. With something as serious as everyone's health and maintaining trust, it isn't worth trying to sneak something in.

The fantasy is hot, but in our opinion our health and relationship through honesty, and those of friends, has to come first :D

But when we can, we do prefer it bare! She loves to feel a bare cock and cum :sex:

We went to my bulls house to spend the weekend - 2 hour drive. By the time we got there I was so amped up and in heat. The door was open and he was there waiting, naked, erect and looking so damn fine. Ten minutes later I was on the bed on my hands and knees and his huge thick cock was buried inside me driving me crazy. The whole time he was in my ear whispering how he wanted me so bad, how he wanted all of me, how he was going to own my pussy, how I was gonna be his steady girl. He kept kissing my neck and telling me he knew I wanted this to....and then he said tell me you do. My husband could not hear all of this but he heard my answer when I told him I wanted it, I wanted him so bad. Then he said he needed to cum in me. I looked at my husband and he said what? I said he needs to cum in me...and my husband said nothing.....and I said yes. And then I spent the weekend asking for him to give me more and more.

re: taking the condom off
(common sense)
I think most all us guys know that once you convince a lady to go bareback once ... the topic never comes up again. From then on its always bareback with the guy. She takes ALL the risks, the guys take practically NONE ...

Thing is, once she gets an incurable disease, she's practically abandoned and on her own ... married or not, PLUS it is then also ruined for all the guys that would have been in her future. The only way she would get guys to regularly service her would be to conceal the nasty fact, and then the vicious cycle possibly spreads to the next lady.
pic_words-HowBadYouWantIt.jpg............gif_Yellowball-thinking1.gif

Last edited:
All great comments. Keep them coming. It's very interesting seeing all of the different perspectives. We only play with people who have a test and they also wear a condom (except for one time in full disclosure). She has only been with one partner without a condom - and it was the third time they had been with each other. We have a video posted of that evening. But no test, no condom = no play. She's in the medical profession and knows the risks well. So I would say that even though she went bareback once, she does not crave to do it again. The downside risk is too great.

the first the wife fucked without a condom was the first time she fucked a bbc ,we had talk about her being with a blk. guy for months .we had been in the lifestyle for years but only with white couple or guys . so one night we had a friend over we were all setting around talking and drinking beer ,, the more we ******* the drunker we all got ,by then the talk had turn to sex . that when I ask the wife to show him her tits ,at first she said no but kept asking her to , finally she said ok and took her top and bra off ..I got to say for her age her tits still looked good ,,then out of the blue she ask him if it was true about the size of a blk. guy cock .. he got up pull down his pants and out pop the biggest blk. cock we had every saw bigger the any cock we had every saw. so to make a long storied short after sucking him she got naked and told him to fuck her .he pick up his pants and pull out a condom started to open it that when she said if you are going to fuck me I need to feel you .so from that day till now when she had sex with a bbc it bareback ,, but if she fuck a white guy he ware a condom all the time

Back