Taking the condom off

We went to my bulls house to spend the weekend - 2 hour drive. By the time we got there I was so amped up and in heat. The door was open and he was there waiting, naked, erect and looking so damn fine. Ten minutes later I was on the bed on my hands and knees and his huge thick cock was buried inside me driving me crazy. The whole time he was in my ear whispering how he wanted me so bad, how he wanted all of me, how he was going to own my pussy, how I was gonna be his steady girl. He kept kissing my neck and telling me he knew I wanted this to....and then he said tell me you do. My husband could not hear all of this but he heard my answer when I told him I wanted it, I wanted him so bad. Then he said he needed to cum in me. I looked at my husband and he said what? I said he needs to cum in me...and my husband said nothing.....and I said yes. And then I spent the weekend asking for him to give me more and more.
Yes, that is the way it should be

ID LIKE THE BLACK GUY TO USE CONDOM THEN REMOVE, GO BARE AND UNLOAD RIGHT IN WIFE
it has to be one of the biggest turn ons ever I have known it really has to be !!!!! especially if she is fertile and at that time of month if you want to feel totally out of any control what they do with your wife!!!!!!!!

Full disclosure, testing, even with condoms. They aren't full proof. We both prefer bareback, but no testing, no playtime. She can't get pregnant, so it's a safety thing. We also only do ltr's, so we don't have tons of lovers. Current lover has been since 2015

Back