Taking the condom off

When I was between marriages and met up with a woman who on our second date wanted me to screw her but asked that I wear a condom. She had one in her purse so I agreed to put it on have no idea how old it was but after I shot my load it felt funny. When I pulled out only the top of the elastic was on my dick the rest of the condom was in her pussy and she had to pull it out she began to laugh at just the top around my dick saying it looked like a tube top.

Once I asked the guy to wear a condom, he plunged into her anyway and came inside her. It turned her on that he openly didnt' listen to me, pissed me off at first then turned me on that it made her more attracted to him. Most of the time when you get to the sex part, we are comfortable enough though my ex-s all agreed they prefered alpha males to take them bareback as they thought it made their pussy more attractive to the bull and because they wanted their bulls large cocks and their cum. That was for them the end goal, their cock and to enjoy them cumming inside them as to make them feel like the bulls found them attractive enough to choose their pussy to leave their cum and sperm in.

My wife is the same way. She's been with four men, intending to use condoms, and ended up taking three of them bareback. She craves the cum inside of her much more than any other part of sex, especially from an attractive man who took it without *verbal* permission. She's with a fifth now, and I know that if he wants to cum in her, she's not just going to accept him, she's going to squeeze when he's close. God, how I love my slut wife.

None of the women in the group involve their husbands. I have been surgically safe for years. Everyone in the group gets checked at least once a year and sexually activity is restricted to the group. Part of the appeal is that I nearly always go bareback. Nothing is ever completely foolproof but I have never had any problems

Last edited:
Our first time we started with a condom, but she really wanted to feel it. Halfway through with her consent he took it off and then dropped his load into her and she loved it. We had planned that this may happen so we had the BBC bring his updated test. Another time the BBC did not bring his test, so was not even an option to take condom off. I think you just have to be open and honest and smart about it.

Roughly 20% of the population over 18 has an STD. Going bareback without a clean medical is foolhardy. Bareback does feel better for all parties but things like a medical check, birth control, condom use need to be clearly agreed upon beforehand. 2016 is not like 1966 it's a very different world
Where do you people come up with your figures 20%huh maybe in L.A. or N.Y. if your going to spout this ******* give a source.

Here are some stats :)
http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/statistics/

ofc this is in the usa. There is a whole other world outside that with totally different stats :)

wow, this is even worse than 20%
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/10/06/cdc-110-million-americans-have-stds-at-any-given-time/

This one is kind of scary -
  • It is estimated that as many as one in five Americans have genital herpes, a lifelong (but manageable) infection, yet up to 90 percent of those with herpes are unaware they have it.
Herpes can be transmitted even wearing a condom. All it takes is gentile contact with someone who has symptoms.

I had unprotected sex with a woman for about 1 year before I found out she had it. The only way I found out was I tested positive and confronted her. It's so common most doctors won't test for it unless you specifically ask.

Lucky, I never had any symptoms.

We went to my bulls house to spend the weekend - 2 hour drive. By the time we got there I was so amped up and in heat. The door was open and he was there waiting, naked, erect and looking so damn fine. Ten minutes later I was on the bed on my hands and knees and his huge thick cock was buried inside me driving me crazy. The whole time he was in my ear whispering how he wanted me so bad, how he wanted all of me, how he was going to own my pussy, how I was gonna be his steady girl. He kept kissing my neck and telling me he knew I wanted this to....and then he said tell me you do. My husband could not hear all of this but he heard my answer when I told him I wanted it, I wanted him so bad. Then he said he needed to cum in me. I looked at my husband and he said what? I said he needs to cum in me...and my husband said nothing.....and I said yes. And then I spent the weekend asking for him to give me more and more.

Isnt it a special connection for the couple too? It is for us. The whole experience of her taking it bare is addicting.

I think the only safe way is for both of you to get tested and bring your results together unless and until you establish personal trust. Remember, the easier it is for you to get her to go bare, the easier it was for everyone else before you, too. If she says you don't need to use a condom, *bro, you better use a condom.*

That said, if you want to take risks with your health for the thrill, realize that the chances are very high that this woman is a total submissive type. Women in this lifestyle seek above everything else to know that they are satisfying their lovers. In the heat of serving your cock, many hot wives will abandon personal safety if you pressure them even slightly. Also understand that many cuckold husbands want nothing more than for a bull to convince the wife to break the condom rule. It will be very hard for anyone to fight the urge to let you take off the condom if you want to, but that's a big risk for you to take.

I think a good place to start is by having her suck your cock for a while, letting her get horny and wet. Then, when she's seeming impatient, push her on her back and bring the tip of your cock against her. Rub the tip up and down her slit, as though giving her a moment to protest, but at the same time, forcibly kiss her, perhaps holding her by the throat. Give her enough time that she clearly could have protested, but keep her mouth busy while you tease her pussy lips with your cock.

When you finally let her talk, before she can say anything, tell her you need to be inside, then ask her if you can go in. Very likely she won't ask you to a condom on at this point. If she does, you should.

Then, while you're fucking her, keep whispering in her ear about how you wish you could feel her fully. Ask her, doesn't she wish you could, too? Keep this up until eventually, after she's readily agreeing that she also wishes you could, switch from talking about what you wish to saying you need to feel her. Ask her "Don't you want to let me to feel you? I need to feel you... just a for a little while"

If you want to cum in her, and she is at first reluctant, follow the same pattern. Talk to her about how much you wish you could, even if you know you can't. Get her to agree she wishes you could. Then switch to saying you need to, and asking her if she wants you to be able to satisfy that need. After you've got her saying she wants you to be able to, switch to asking permission to, stressing how much you need it, and how little control you have.

I think you'll satisfy a lot of fantasies if you do this, but... you're taking your life into your hands. I wrote it for the thrill of imagining it, I would never advise anybody actually try these strategies.

Last edited:
For my wife....It was he whispered in her ear during lovemaking can he not wear a condom.....and in passion I guess she says ok.....They meet alone .....then while making love he does the same and asks can I stay inside and she says yes again. The first time he did this was a risky day and she still said yes....It's about that moment in passion they cant say no.....we were very concerned for that month. So now she meets him only on non-risky days but he never pulls out.

For my wife....It was he whispered in her ear during lovemaking can he not wear a condom.....and in passion I guess she says ok.....They meet alone .....then while making love he does the same and asks can I stay inside and she says yes again. The first time he did this was a risky day and she still said yes....It's about that moment in passion they cant say no.....we were very concerned for that month. So now she meets him only on non-risky days but he never pulls out.
reminds me of when Sammy was young and fertile. in those early days we played with her portraying she was a cheating wife.
she would bring men home telling them I was not at home or I was working away, she would ring me before arriving and I would make my self scarce.
outside on the patio with the blinds adjusted in a way I could see in and the doors slid slightly apart so I could hear everything
one night she brought home this big black guy muscles bulging under his white Tshirt and long dreadlocks the real thug type of guy
he was a bouncer/doorman on the door at a local club, she had fucked him many times previously and told me ll about him, but this was the first time I had actually seen him in the flesh, there was no akward start up, having fucked him so many times previously, she was wearing little black see thru dress no bra and knickerless under when she went out, wearing sexy black high heels she looked awesome when she left

She had told me she was meeting him that night before she left, and as always when she was meeting him she would be quite excited knowing she was going get his cock and good fucking and having heard her tell me so many times how good it was, I was equally excited knowing she was going be returning well fucked and give me a great fuck after
it was somewhat of a surprise to me when she rang me and told me to get out of the house before she arrived

I watched her walk in followed by him, and was quite shocked when I saw how big he was compared to her even in 6 inch heels. she tossed her bag down on the coffee table and how his hair was braided down to his waist, he certainly looked a real bouncer type

with no messing about she was hanging around his neck kissing him, standing on tip toe hr short dress had risen up as she stretched up to kiss him I saw his fingers slide straight up her from the back , in seconds he had three fingers in her and actually lifting her off her feet, he removed his hand and standing there dropped hi trousers around his ankles kicked his feet free and then peeled his t shirt off while she played with his cock, before dropping on her knees to take him in her mouth

I heard her say say to him, "do you want me to leave my dress on or take it off?2 he replied just "get your tits out like lat time" she lifted her tits out over the front of her dress, as he rolled a condom on his cock (she was not on the pill at the time as the doctor had taken her off"

he took her in his massive arms and lifted her up, she wrapped her arms again around his neck and then he picked her up under her knees his huge cock slid between her ass cheeks and she slid her slit working her ass the full length of it covering it with her juices, I could see him trying to get his cock into position to get in her, when she reached behind trying to feed it urgently where she wanted it, but she couldn't reach, when she pulled her self higher wrapped her legs around his hips and he grabbed his cock sliding it straight in in one single movement, I could hear her gasp of pleasure
and he started pumping her until she took over and shafted her self on his cock as he held her around the waist giving her the occasional hard hump making her really groan with pleasure
He stood for a while easily managing her body while she literally fucked his cock as he held her , then turned and lowered her on the edge of the sofa with her legs high pumping her hard with long strokes his legs out straight and stiff his toes sliding on the carpet
he stopped and rolled over along side her telling her to get on his cock
she straddled his legs her hands flat on his chest lowering her gaping lips down to the tip of his cock as he held his cock slapping her cunt, the bubble end of the condom flapping as he did. he then pulled her down on his cock and fucked for few minutes, then I watched as she raised her self of him and he suddenly just reached down between her legs and I watched as the condom just landed on the floor before he pulled her back down roughly on his cock
Out side unable to say anything I watched for a few minutes until I saw him tense and his hip jerk unable to do anything knowing he was now in loading in her belly
the panic/ realisation what was happening right in front of me just has to be experienced to understand, as many here who may have experienced

Back