Taking the condom off

This question is for the bulls and husbands. What do you do or say to your partner to get her to agree to taking you bareback - either in foreplay or when you are fucking with a condom on?

The first time my wife Susie had sex with our black friend he asked if he must put a condon on. The rub of the latex from condons always caused some irritation on Susie's pussy. Moreover Susie was taking her contraceptive pills by those days, so we asked our black friend to fuck her without condons.

Roughly 20% of the population over 18 has an STD. Going bareback without a clean medical is foolhardy. Bareback does feel better for all parties but things like a medical check, birth control, condom use need to be clearly agreed upon beforehand. 2016 is not like 1966 it's a very different world
100% correct!

All great comments. Keep them coming. It's very interesting seeing all of the different perspectives. We only play with people who have a test and they also wear a condom (except for one time in full disclosure). She has only been with one partner without a condom - and it was the third time they had been with each other. We have a video posted of that evening. But no test, no condom = no play. She's in the medical profession and knows the risks well. So I would say that even though she went bareback once, she does not crave to do it again. The downside risk is too great.

Oww, hot, do you have the link to that video please?
I have a thing for this kind of thing, when the no condom rule gets broken ☺️

Once I asked the guy to wear a condom, he plunged into her anyway and came inside her. It turned her on that he openly didnt' listen to me, pissed me off at first then turned me on that it made her more attracted to him. Most of the time when you get to the sex part, we are comfortable enough though my ex-s all agreed they prefered alpha males to take them bareback as they thought it made their pussy more attractive to the bull and because they wanted their bulls large cocks and their cum. That was for them the end goal, their cock and to enjoy them cumming inside them as to make them feel like the bulls found them attractive enough to choose their pussy to leave their cum and sperm in.

Condoms are necessity with new partners, nothing is worth taking risks of STD's or worse. But we strongly dislike them, really take away lot of the visual and physical pleasure when used so prefer bareback as soon as safety concerns satisfied.

My wife much prefers guys to finish inside her. Actually, I was first guy to wear condom with her. All her previous boyfriends shot inside her, or occasionally would pull out. She tells me this was pretty much the norm for Russian guys back then who refused to wear condoms.

I find it strangely a turn on to know that these guys fucked her and cum in her pussy...when I initially wore a condom with my future wife.

The first time Sarah fucked her bull bare was an amazing experience. We started out swinging and although Sarah was on the pill, condoms were always an absolute rule with no exception and thankfully no incidents of condoms slipping or breaking. Sarah had developed some feelings for a guy she had fucked a few times and wanted to experience him cumming in her. The three of us discussed it and got tested which was all clear.

We had a threesome the first time, when it came to the moment I sat back and watched him take Sarah in the missionary position and was in awe as I watched him climaxing knowing he was cumming deep inside her, Sarah herself was having the orgasm of her life it was such a turn on, he was the second man other than myself to cum in her. He was a heavy cummer and left a huge amount of cum in her. After a minute of two I fucked Sarah myself, experiencing sloppy seconds for the first time and it was an incredible sensation and did not take long to cum.

We drifted away from swinging and Sarah continued to fuck him for a while and always bare, it evolved into a cuckolding relationship and it wasn't long before I was enjoying the creampies he had left in her. He was also the first guy I sucked off, Sarah had her period and wasn't in the mood for anything beyond a bit of kissing and cuddling and some how I ended up on my knees sucking his cock with instruction from Sarah, I almost choked when he flooded my mouth with his cum.

Back