Sex with your husband

Do you still have full sexual relations with your husband?

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.7%
  • No, but other forms of intimacy

Votes: 131 33.3%
  • We are platonic

Votes: 51 13.0%

• Total voters
If not given me the Coochie. I get to go get me a fwb. I would rather do that! So bye bye would be a last resort.
Thanks and good for you Bigmo. I understand all of that except the “fwb” bit.

What does fwb stand for btw?

My first resort is always to top my wife’s outrageously handsome sexy young black lover right beside her on our bed until he cums like a tipped-over milk bottle all over his face and neck and torso. And as often as not on the wall above the headboard.

A case of “different strokes for different folks” you might well say.

Last edited:
Sure, blowjobs with her black lover are a serious part of your wife’s “repertoire” with him, but sadly not with you.

Do you want to know why?

I will tell you.

When he first fucked your wife she fell in love with him and irrecoverably out of love with you.

The simple reason for that is, that no matter how strongly they deny it, women are incapable of loving two men sexually at the same time. One will always be the winner and the other forever the loser.

One consequence of your wife’s exclusive love for your black rival is that she passionately loves his cock as much if not more than she loves his body and his looks and his mind. His cock fascinates and thrills her. It has become her plaything and principal giver of pleasure and his erections have come to symbolise him in his powerful totality. She doesn’t know why. It’s simply the way sexual love works.

Hence the blowjobs your wife bestows on your rival (actually your conqueror) are much more than sexual favours. They are acts of wildly loving worship that will forever be denied you.

Sad but true 😢

So get used to that Charlie and try to vicariously enjoy it as much as is within you.
You certainly speak the truth for so many Hotwife/cuckold marriages. Fortunately, my wife has remained emotionally in love with me during the 10 years of her various exclusively black sexual experiences. She is addicted to BBC, the passion and power of black men and the control that they exert over her.

I am also fully aware that my fate would likely be much different if her black bull was in love with her and asked her to leave me. Instead, he only viewed my wife as his cum slut to be shared bareback with his black friends. She knows that her bull isn’t in love with her and only views her as a whore to be pimped out. She craves being a cum slut for all 6 black men.

No. My wife lets me finger her every few months while I jack off. The only cock she has had in the last 3 years is from her Bull. I have a smaller cock, prematurely ejaculate, and cannot always get it up. So not just because of her relationship with her Bull.
same or similar situation here.

For the married/partnered ladies in this group - do you still have full sexual relations (penetrative intercourse) with your husbands, or do you save that for your lovers and have other forms of intimacy you share with your husband/partner? Or is your marriage now platonic?

For those who do still have full relations, is it because you enjoy it, it's a way to reconnect, a sense of wifely duty, or something else?
Joy….
😈

I love my husband for his support, encouragement and understanding. We have a platonic relationship that has worked well for all the years we've been together. He's an excellent provider who has never demanded anything from me and is always happy to give. He has never begrudged or resented my wants and needs for Black Lovers and I have done the same in his homosexual liaisons.
Your marriage and mutual support is very similar to our marriage. My wife has her complete freedom to enjoy her black bulls and she supports my submissive homosexual preferences. We love each other very much on an emotional level but our sexual needs are always satisfied by our other partners.

I only have any sexual experiences with my husband after meeting our regular black bull, who I have totally unprotected sex with. He always ejaculates his seed deep into my vagina and as we have around an hours drive home . I sit with my legs wide apart with Del’s seed seeping from my stretched vaginal opening.
As soon as we get into our house I sit on one of our leather settees , take my clothes off so I’m totally naked with my legs lifted up and spread wide showing my husband my open vagina with Del’s black seed still leaking from me . I then tell him to clean my pussy by licking and sucking Del’s cum from me .
He gets an erection and I will masturbate his pathetic little white cock .
This is the only sexual contact I now allow him .
That sounds like a wonderful marriage for sure.

We used to try to have sex 3-4 times a year, but we stopped last year. I am 1-3 inches now, completely impotent (I know she doesn't want it and being limp makes me horny now, go figure). I fall out of her no matter the position. She says "what's the point?" and I agree. I’m a natural cuck and don’t mind being pussy free. I'm a submissive and fem bi guy. She lost interest after she cucked me.
Thats the situation of 80% of guys I met over the years. The wives has lost interest and in some cases even some respect for the cucks

Back