BBC Encounters Without Telling Your Husband

I was at a conference. Met at the event lunch an older black vendor who was selling stuff. He discretely winked at me and it peaked my interest. That afternoon in the vendor hall. I went by his booth. 5 minutes into a sales conversation he purposefully moved his junk which was exploding in his pants on purpose. He said want a better view. As he obviously just sucked me in as I was definitely eyeing the bulge. He said my or your room rather boldly. I told him rather quickly my room in 30. Had a girls thing going on in a few hours so had to hurry. He promptly arrived. Was an intense 30 minutes or so. Had a solid 7-8 inch cock. He had obviously done this many times. Said he always aimed for the married 30-50 whites.

I was at a conference. Met at the event lunch an older black vendor who was selling stuff. He discretely winked at me and it peaked my interest. That afternoon in the vendor hall. I went by his booth. 5 minutes into a sales conversation he purposefully moved his junk which was exploding in his pants on purpose. He said want a better view. As he obviously just sucked me in as I was definitely eyeing the bulge. He said my or your room rather boldly. I told him rather quickly my room in 30. Had a girls thing going on in a few hours so had to hurry. He promptly arrived. Was an intense 30 minutes or so. Had a solid 7-8 inch cock. He had obviously done this many times. Said he always aimed for the married 30-50 whites.
And husband was never told.

Are there hotwives/bbcsluts here who have had secret encounters with black men and are yet to share their intimacy with their husbands?

Or say your husband knows of your lover for black cock, do you always get to tell him every black men you spend quality time with?
I always tell him, eventually. He actually likes me to keep secrets. Quite frankly. There was a period where I was having sex with so many guys that I did forget to tell him a few🫢

My Wife when She was active with Her black boyfriend , who I was friendly with and sometimes had Her together.
However She pretty much told Me everything, Her feeling,s for Him, what kinky stuff He arranged for Her, However She didn’t alway,s tell me stuff straight away, but would save some Her exploits with Her lover ,for the right time when just as a married couple.
She could turn Me on so quickly, I loved Her being naughty.

Back