Wives who expose themselves and tease men without their husbands knowing

mesk

Male
I really love women who expose themselves and tease men without their husbands knowing, and also those who expose themselves while pretending not to do it intentionally. are there any women here who like to do this to us male voyeurs, or men who like their hot wives to do it? and what sensations does it give you? photos would be welcome.

I really love women who expose themselves and tease men without their husbands knowing, and also those who expose themselves while pretending not to do it intentionally. are there any women here who like to do this to us male voyeurs, or men who like their hot wives to do it? and what sensations does it give you? photos would be welcome.
like to go braless occasionally

Attachments

• IMG_3588 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3588 - Copy.jpg
    948.4 KB · Views: 729
  • ko198 - Copy.JPG
    ko198 - Copy.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 326
  • Trail Flash 05 - Copy.JPG
    Trail Flash 05 - Copy.JPG
    368.2 KB · Views: 301
  • pool - Copy.jpg
    pool - Copy.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 308
  • PICT0002c (1) - Copy.JPG
    PICT0002c (1) - Copy.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 451
I love to wear a short dress or short skirt with no panties on. To bend over and have dress pull up to where ass shows or to sit across from someone and to spread legs far enough apart to where he can see my pussy
it "s very hot and very exciting. who wouldn't love to be there when you bend over or when you sit down, flashing your beautiful pussy or your beautiful round and appetising ass ? have you ever noticed bulges getting bigger in the happy males present during these beautiful little moments of "innocent" tease? and what feelings does it give you ?

it "s very hot and very exciting. who wouldn't love to be there when you bend over or when you sit down, flashing your beautiful pussy or your beautiful round and appetising ass ? have you ever noticed bulges getting bigger in the happy males present during these beautiful little moments of "innocent" tease? and what feelings does it give you ?
I love to see that bulge and to see it grow. Just seeing that bulge gets my juices flowing

My wife never wears panties when we go out, but some guys just can't take a hint, even when her wet pussy is visible to them. Sometimes I help out by asking the guy if he likes what he sees. If he responds yes, I tell him "If you want it, it is yours for the taking."
In the early days I sometimes had to help things along too. Eventually the word got out and I could sit back and enjoy the show.

Back