Wives who expose themselves and tease men without their husbands knowing

I go out of my way to buy my girlfriend clothes all the time for nights out and honestly it’s always the sluttiest thing I can find, extremely low cut tops and short dresses/skirts and thigh high boots or tights (my personal favourite) 😂She has an unbelievable tits so I always get dresses and tops that show as much cleavage as possible, honestly as soon as you see her it is the first thing you look at, I’m absolutely obsessed with the idea that every man (especially married or men out with their girlfriends/wives) in the bar/club/restaurant can’t take their eyes off her, knowing guys are sitting with their partner can’t stop looking at her and thinking about fucking her is amazing!

Sometimes when we are out I’ll keep my distance in bars if I’m talking to friends and just see what she does when I’m not with her, I absolutely love seeing men (most of the time they are a lot better looking or in better shape then me) come up to her and flirt with her! I’ve seen her add guys on Snapchat on nights out which I love! Not long ago I checked her phone and her snap was full of saved conversations with guys she was sending nudes to! Was surreal!
very hot, did guys sed her pics of themselves ? can you share some pics of her ?

Well for example in grad school, one professor was hitting on me constantly. To tease him I would always sit up front in tight skirt, and flash him. If I was especially naughty at the time I would make eye contact when flashing:)

unfortunately it wasn't a black professor:(
And without the husband knowing?

he probably knew something was up.
I told him the professor was hitting on me and he saw how i was dressed in shirts and heels and pushup bra for class.
I wanted to be your teacher :) , I love the impetus of a woman who exposes herself and even cheats without her husband knowing, I feel that a woman is independent, confident and powerful!

I would ******* with this professor; only enjoyed torturing him with teasing
I know, the frustration of seeing something so sexy, perfect in front of you and not being able to do anything about it is one of the most exciting things in the world!

PS: I talked about being able to watch you showing off

I know, the frustration of seeing something so sexy, perfect in front of you and not being able to do anything about it is one of the most exciting things in the world!

PS: I talked about being able to watch you showing off
I think he like it too :)

I certainly got a great grade :)

i do it all the time when i go shopping. i've worn a dress with no panties then went shoe shopping. funny when you slightly spread your legs a little and the guy realizes you don't have any panties on. I rarely wear a bra anymore and my nips are huge and with a low-cut v neck you sure get a lot of special attention from men. I sometimes tell Michael about what I do, he laughs and asks did you fuck them? only twice i have done that. once for a Persian rug to get a huge discount from an Indian guy who smelled like curry and once a BJ to an auto mechanic when I forgot my purse. both times they asked me and i think it was because of what i was wearing. I probably looked very slutty or an easy fuck. I was!

Attachments

• sasha looking for the cum drip.jpg
    sasha looking for the cum drip.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 296
  • 21494fec-edad-4012-979c-4e3f4633d3f6.png
    21494fec-edad-4012-979c-4e3f4633d3f6.png
    562 KB · Views: 296
Back