Wives who expose themselves and tease men without their husbands knowing

we go to a bookstore like a barnes and noble and she sits on the bench in front of the magazine section pretending to be reading a magazine as she's wearing her short skirt and she loves to tease by opening and closing her legs in front of a stranger.
THAT right there is how I kinda started with my hubby lol 😆 🤣

Haha well just one ...sometimes I don't tell him I take an extra thong with me ...just incase I get to wet ...you see my husband is a contractor he builds homes ...while he works I go to our local resort and show off haha sometimes I need to change 😅
Your husband is a lucky guy 😊😊

Haha well just one ...sometimes I don't tell him I take an extra thong with me ...just incase I get to wet ...you see my husband is a contractor he builds homes ...while he works I go to our local resort and show off haha sometimes I need to change 😅
have you ever went to the site where your husband is working and tease him and all the other guys?

My wife never wears panties when we go out, but some guys just can't take a hint, even when her wet pussy is visible to them. Sometimes I help out by asking the guy if he likes what he sees. If he responds yes, I tell him "If you want it, it is yours for the taking."
When we go out my lady never wears panties or bra or if she does I will remove them in the car before we arrive at the club or party.

Back