Wives who expose themselves and tease men without their husbands knowing

Why yes it does tend to happen not gonna lie ...you just gotta be confident about yourself ❤️ or like it rides up my ass constantly 😄
Figured that much...love a confident woman that enjoys having fun flashing and being daring in public! I can tell with that ass...those shorts ride up often ;)

My introduction to voyeurism was when I was a teenager. It has been my biggest turn on ever since. When I was a "young" man, I had a newspaper delivery route here on Long Island. One of my houses on my route had a rear entry yard. I was required to deliver the paper on place it in a specific newspaper box in their yard. The wife was always in the yard doing gardening. She would often be gardening without a bra or panties in summer dresses. Many days I would need to ride my bike home in a standing position. Thank you Hot Mom...

we go to a bookstore like a barnes and noble and she sits on the bench in front of the magazine section pretending to be reading a magazine as she's wearing her short skirt and she loves to tease by opening and closing her legs in front of a stranger.
VERY HOT...I've been lucky to have it happen to me once. Also in a B&N store...women was sitting on one of the stools, had a denim short skirt on. As I was looking at books next to her, I went to my left to reach for this book down midway in the stack and notice her legs had opened and BAM...smooth bald pussy staring at me. She smiled and quickly closed her legs. I smiled back and stayed for a while hoping she would do it again...but she didn't..then got up and walked over to a man. I realized it was her husband and he enjoyed watching from a far.

I love teasing a guy I would love to meet , it starts with the look , hubbie busy at the bar ordering as I give the guy the stare , if I get him interested I try to find a table opposite him or close by , as hubby is on his phone I smile and try to give him a peek at my panties or tits , I have had men rub there cock as he gets my attention that when I lick my lips , it makes me very wet teasing .

Back