Sex with your husband

Do you still have full sexual relations with your husband?

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.7%
  • No, but other forms of intimacy

Votes: 131 33.3%
  • We are platonic

Votes: 51 13.0%

• Total voters
No, my hubby is since over 2 years pussy free.
For him is the greatest to watch and jerk off while I get fucked from a bbc.
He is very thankful to the black guys that they give me the goddamn fuck of my life and they allowed him to watch and jerk off.
Hubby opened Pandora’s box, he can watch and jerk off that’s his fate now.

No, he has been set aside and we only engage in oral play nothing permitted as far as intercourse.
I applaud you for being so strict with your husband, and making the decision to keep him 100% celibate and pussy free. Although this approach obviously isn't for everyone, it is the purest, most advanced form of cuckoldry there is, and I strongly believe that more women should consider this kind of arrangement for their own relationships.

We used to try to have sex 3-4 times a year, but we stopped last year. I am 1-3 inches now, completely impotent (I know she doesn't want it and being limp makes me horny now, go figure). I fall out of her no matter the position. She says "what's the point?" and I agree. I’m a natural cuck and don’t mind being pussy free. I'm a submissive and fem bi guy. She lost interest after she cucked me.

We used to try to have sex 3-4 times a year, but we stopped last year. I am 1-3 inches now, completely impotent (I know she doesn't want it and being limp makes me horny now, go figure). I fall out of her no matter the position. She says "what's the point?" and I agree. I’m a natural cuck and don’t mind being pussy free. I'm a submissive and fem bi guy. She lost interest after she cucked me.
I understand that. the other day I tied to top her, and my little 4" destroyer wouldn't stay hard long enough for me to do anything. I came in 10 seconds inside her and she was like, fuck it, she gave up. Called a b/f she has to get some, and he was busy, so she's needing attention this weekend. lol she did make me cum with my vibrator though. I ate her out really well, and she said I deserved that much.

No, my hubby is since over 2 years pussy free.
For him is the greatest to watch and jerk off while I get fucked from a bbc.
He is very thankful to the black guys that they give me the goddamn fuck of my life and they allowed him to watch and jerk off.
Hubby opened Pandora’s box, he can watch and jerk off that’s his fate now.
How does he feel about it? Is he happy about it, or just accepts it?

I must say that all the time Hubby and I were into, swapping, swinging/Hotwifing, as I think it is called nowadays.
I always loved having sex with my Husband, and still do even in old age.
However that extra excitement provided by a black lovers larger cock was also something to be enjoyed.
And I did enjoy myself for many years.

For the married/partnered ladies in this group - do you still have full sexual relations (penetrative intercourse) with your husbands, or do you save that for your lovers and have other forms of intimacy you share with your husband/partner? Or is your marriage now platonic?

For those who do still have full relations, is it because you enjoy it, it's a way to reconnect, a sense of wifely duty, or something else?
Sex with my husband still beats all even though he is not allowed to cum in me and he rarely penetrates me with his cock. We do enjoy lots of toys. really nasty talk and mutual masturbation. He likes to fist me and I like to dress him up and peg him. Really nice when we find a third party that can get involved. Always looking for that.

Back