Sex with your husband

Do you still have full sexual relations with your husband?

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.7%
  • No, but other forms of intimacy

Votes: 131 33.3%
  • We are platonic

Votes: 51 13.0%

• Total voters
Sex with my husband still beats all even though he is not allowed to cum in me and he rarely penetrates me with his cock. We do enjoy lots of toys. really nasty talk and mutual masturbation. He likes to fist me and I like to dress him up and peg him. Really nice when we find a third party that can get involved. Always looking for that.
So he is truly pussy free 🙂

I would prefer to have sex with Tom!!!
My lovers have been great, but the intimacy I have with them is not at the level I have with Tom.
When I was with Deke, for around three years, Tom didn't even want sex - he preferred to watch.
After that, Tom was not able to maintain an erection long enough to complete the act.
My desires are not what they used to be after menopause, so things have shifted once again.

No, my hubby is since over 2 years pussy free.
For him is the greatest to watch and jerk off while I get fucked from a bbc.
He is very thankful to the black guys that they give me the goddamn fuck of my life and they allowed him to watch and jerk off.
Hubby opened Pandora’s box, he can watch and jerk off that’s his fate now.
Not even an hj or Bj?

I love my husband for his support, encouragement and understanding. We have a platonic relationship that has worked well for all the years we've been together. He's an excellent provider who has never demanded anything from me and is always happy to give. He has never begrudged or resented my wants and needs for Black Lovers and I have done the same in his homosexual liaisons.

“Plato/other forms of intimacy,” for me I think.

I am lucky enough to be enjoying the full attentions of my wife these days since her long-term BF had to move up north for work (they still text and she does enjoy a soiree with him if he is able to travel but its not common), but even so, “it’s different,” I think she would say. Not often we would do classic penetration, all culminated from a time years ago when she claimed that the sex was “boring” which got us going down this road. (Someone clever once said, you can do pretty much anything to a woman and she will tolerate it and forgive you. But just don’t bore her!)

When she was seeing her previous BF which was a pretty regular thing for 18 months or so, we would often still be intimate afterwards or the next day, but typically oral on her (which of course I loved, sensitive and loving etc.) and masturbation, sometimes graduating with cock ring/plug and vibrate remote control (she can be a control freak!)

Now, “blowjobs”, that would be a different question entirely. True what they say for me that they seem to end after you get married and my wife has never been that keen (and cuckold ways, not a problem I guess).

But for a boyfriend, completely different story! At first she wouldn’t tell me, perhaps I think because she thought I would be jealous but as we shared more details it would come out and it was clear that BJs were a serious part of her repertoire with BF! But not with me.

When I asked, Why, I just get the “it’s different,” answer and a shrug. I think there is a play on the respect / power dynamic though. As a husband I am more of an equal, an equivalent, a life partner, but with him, going down is an act of submission and it is totally clear she wants to satisfy him with that.

We used to try to have sex 3-4 times a year, but we stopped last year. I am 1-3 inches now, completely impotent (I know she doesn't want it and being limp makes me horny now, go figure). I fall out of her no matter the position. She says "what's the point?" and I agree. I’m a natural cuck and don’t mind being pussy free. I'm a submissive and fem bi guy. She lost interest after she cucked me.
Your story sounds very similar to ours. My cock was small and unsatisfying to begin with. Being caged most of the time, my cock has shrunk even more. She has very little interest in marital sex. Almost all of her insatiable needs are met by other men.

My hubs gets pussy when I give him permission and similar to the blkcocklvr he is pussy free until July 4th, and then our anniversary in October. He knows I do not cum with him and he can cum on my body but not inside me. My lover is very thick so when my hubs goes in it is funny how stretch out I have become. My lover gets to cum inside me and the orgasms are amazing and love to have hubs do his work too.

I only have any sexual experiences with my husband after meeting our regular black bull, who I have totally unprotected sex with. He always ejaculates his seed deep into my vagina and as we have around an hours drive home . I sit with my legs wide apart with Del’s seed seeping from my stretched vaginal opening.
As soon as we get into our house I sit on one of our leather settees , take my clothes off so I’m totally naked with my legs lifted up and spread wide showing my husband my open stretched puffy vagina with Del’s black seed still leaking from me . I then tell him to clean my pussy by licking and sucking Del’s cum from me .
He gets an erection and I will masturbate his pathetic little white cock .
This is the only sexual contact I now allow him .

Last edited:
My hubs gets pussy when I give him permission and similar to the blkcocklvr he is pussy free until July 4th, and then our anniversary in October. He knows I do not cum with him and he can cum on my body but not inside me. My lover is very thick so when my hubs goes in it is funny how stretch out I have become. My lover gets to cum inside me and the orgasms are amazing and love to have hubs do his work too.
I’m the same I can’t make her cum and I can’t cum in her just on her. And her bull stretches her out I get to slide in and feel it but can’t fuck her. After I feel her pussy she will tell me to just jack off for her to watch. And to cum in her pussy and then lick it up. Her bull makes her orgasm and squirt. I can’t.

Back