Sex with your husband

Do you still have full sexual relations with your husband?

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.7%
  • No, but other forms of intimacy

Votes: 131 33.3%
  • We are platonic

Votes: 51 13.0%

• Total voters
For the married/partnered ladies in this group - do you still have full sexual relations (penetrative intercourse) with your husbands, or do you save that for your lovers and have other forms of intimacy you share with your husband/partner? Or is your marriage now platonic?

For those who do still have full relations, is it because you enjoy it, it's a way to reconnect, a sense of wifely duty, or something else?

we hardly have sex. my little dick doesn't get fully hard and when it does, it's only 4-5 inches. She doesn't get wet with me only if she thinks of one of her two b/f's. I'm totally ok. as she is still in her 30's and she deserves good d. she makes me cum once a week either with her hand or a wand. it's more of a chore, and we still cuddle daily and kiss each other and message each other. We just don't have sex cause my of my little situation. I think we're both happier now.

For the married/partnered ladies in this group - do you still have full sexual relations (penetrative intercourse) with your husbands, or do you save that for your lovers and have other forms of intimacy you share with your husband/partner? Or is your marriage now platonic?

For those who do still have full relations, is it because you enjoy it, it's a way to reconnect, a sense of wifely duty, or something else?
We have intercourse when I let him. He's pussy-free until June when our anniversary is. I haven't orgasmed on his cock for years and when I did they weren't strong or intense orgasms.

Back