Sex with your husband

Do you still have full sexual relations with your husband?

• Yes

Votes: 211 53.7%
  • No, but other forms of intimacy

Votes: 131 33.3%
  • We are platonic

Votes: 51 13.0%

• Total voters
Thats the situation of 80% of guys I met over the years. The wives has lost interest and in some cases even some respect for the cucks
Yeah, that's fair. She respects me as a husband, but not as a lover. I would guess it's about 50% because of my performance and 50% because I accept she needs other men to be satisfied. She would say she's happy I'm not jealous, but deep down I don't think she respects that part of me for not pounding her good and letting her get it elsewhere. "Real" men give her that, and she knows it even if she would never admit it.

Gf and I no longer have penatrative "sex". I am small with erection issues and instant cummer so it is for the best. I am occasionally allowed to give her oral and rim her while she fucks her toys.
same situation with my wife. She'll make me cum onces a week or every other week. by rubbing my dicklete like a clit, or with a wand.

My hubs gets pussy when I give him permission and similar to the blkcocklvr he is pussy free until July 4th, and then our anniversary in October. He knows I do not cum with him and he can cum on my body but not inside me. My lover is very thick so when my hubs goes in it is funny how stretch out I have become. My lover gets to cum inside me and the orgasms are amazing and love to have hubs do his work too.
Love assertive women who control when and how their hubbies have sex 😎😎

Wife and I haven’t had intercourse for roughly 18 months due to menopause and other physical factors which I won’t go into. We make up for it in other ways including assjobs. For those unfamiliar with assjobs they’re when the wife/gf bends over - clothed - and the hubby/cuck takes his penis and rubs it back and forth between her ass checks. We’ve found yoga pants work the best as they’re tight and outline her ass perfectly. We’ve also done this as a form of tease and denial where she will tell me I’ll never fuck her again or she’s saving her pussy for her boyfriend. Depending how quickly you want to get off - if at all - I sometimes will wear a condom when “fucking” her this way - it also helps with clean up. Plenty of videos on the usual sites if you want to watch it. Be curious if anyone else who is pussy-free does this

No, my hubby is since over 2 years pussy free.
For him is the greatest to watch and jerk off while I get fucked from a bbc.
He is very thankful to the black guys that they give me the goddamn fuck of my life and they allowed him to watch and jerk off.
Hubby opened Pandora’s box, he can watch and jerk off that’s his fate now.
You sound very bitter towards your husband. Are you sorry he "opened Pandora's Box"?

Back