My name is Julie, I am 28 nyears old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to black men

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
If you want true satisfaction yes it’s true

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Not one photo???

Yes

Back