Hello my name is Julie and my husband is Andy, I am 28 and he is 31

My husband and I have begun to talk more openly about our desires and fantasies, I finally told him of my secret desire to be the Black mans woman, at least part time, I find the idea of serving and being obedient to the Black man and if he is married his Black wife and family.
Hello 👋🏿 nice, I hope you find what you’re looking for. Sounds like you were built for BBC

I wish but I'm not a black guy however I think there is nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing to see than beautiful white women fucking hung black men.
The only thing better is to be the black man fucking the white woman. But when I'm with other IR couples I enjoy watching them fuck also.

That's beautiful. How do you feel when you're fucking a white wife in front of her hubby?
Fucking her in front of her hubby is better than fucking her alone. I want the guy to see how I use his woman. I want him to see what a sexual creature she can be when she is with a real man. Most white husbands never get beyond surface sexuality with their woman. I get to the deep lust and sensuality inside her.

Fucking her in front of her hubby is better than fucking her alone. I want the guy to see how I use his woman. I want him to see what a sexual creature she can be when she is with a real man. Most white husbands never get beyond surface sexuality with their woman. I get to the deep lust and sensuality inside her.
That is beautiful and how cuckolding should be like. I really think black men and white women were made for each other for perfect sex. It's irresistibly beautiful to watch white women and black men having hot sex.

our bodies were meant for the pleasure of the strong Black race
I agree and that's why it looks so irresistibly beautiful to us white guys as that was nature's plan to make white men see that it's so beautiful by putting that in their genetics so to make it easier for black men take the white men's women away from them and make them weak in the eyes of their women so they see that black men are the alphas.

Back