My name is Julie, I am 28 nyears old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to black men

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Cool story

Julie, this isRose. i am finding it difficult to communicate with you here on blacktowhite. i just cant read what yoi are saying and not sure yoiu read mine. you and i have so much to share. Do you have a membership on swing life style dot com? I could meet you there, Rose

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
It is true. In my day I've owned several single white females and couples. Trying to get back into it now. Seeing as how I'm an older owner now. I wanna make sure I still got it.

You are likely attracted to the blk guys/gals because they appear to have that strength that gives you the feeling of security. We all want it, especially if there are ki.ds around or planned. Is there something going on with your husband tthat you now feel makes him look weak?

In any event, being here shows some interest. It may be something you and your husband enjoy. My husband and I started out swinging and move over to this.

As for what is highlighted in bold...........
That is not true. It's just a fantasy of some white guys here. No way I'm going to be owned. My dad raised us to be strong independent women who can make their own choice. we may choose to have fun with blk guys

I love to suck black cocks and be fucked by them. My husband gets very turned on watching and encourages me. I don't want to be owned by a black man but have sex with the black man. I have a fantasy of being with the black man and his wife and family making it a black ******* affair. I may be unique in this fantasy, but it is one that turns me on.

I love to suck black cocks and be fucked by them. My husband gets very turned on watching and encourages me. I don't want to be owned by a black man but have sex with the black man. I have a fantasy of being with the black man and his wife and family making it a black ******* affair. I may be unique in this fantasy, but it is one that turns me on.
You would be amazed how many more women have this same fantasy. This isn't the first time I'm hearing/reading it...actually know 3 different women express deep desire for same thing.

Hi what state are you in?

Julie, this isRose. i am finding it difficult to communicate with you here on blacktowhite. i just cant read what yoi are saying and not sure yoiu read mine. you and i have so much to share. Do you have a membership on swing life style dot com? I could meet you there, Rose
hello rose...

Julie, don't let it consume you too much, I would love to give you some BBC,where are you from? Listen,go for it and if your husband is very supportive of your feelings towards blacks...do it...good for you fullfil your fantasy.

Come on, you ain't picking up on this lol! Ain't gonna be much longer before you get the line about her stranded in another country but, if you transfer her some money she's all yours when she gets here. Look at the way it's written. Your talking to some gay dude jacking off to your responses.

Yes it is

want to know more about it

Dm me im a bull

Back