Hello my name is Julie and my husband is Andy, I am 28 and he is 31

Andy/Julie

Couple
My husband and I have begun to talk more openly about our desires and fantasies, I finally told him of my secret desire to be the Black mans woman, at least part time, I find the idea of serving and being obedient to the Black man and if he is married his Black wife and family.

My husband and I have begun to talk more openly about our desires and fantasies, I finally told him of my secret desire to be the Black mans woman, at least part time, I find the idea of serving and being obedient to the Black man and if he is married his Black wife and family.
How long have you been married?

black males are the only alpha males who are able to subjugate not only their wife but also their husband! if a wife has tasted a black male, her hubby has only two choices: he can either divorce her or accept his new role as a cuckold! and then he'll only have two entrances: his wet mouth and his fat ass!

How did your husband respond?

Last edited:
Where are you both from?

Well I would be interested.

Hello and I hope you have lots of inches and fun

In one word " Forever" . He would be caged. Not able to look masculine.Not necessarily fem but not manly. Maybe in the basement, just out of.my way. Until we need something.
You should be as naked as possible, crotchless and collared. You would spend a lot of time on your knees and on the floor.

Would love to help fulfill your fantasy

Back