My name is Julie, I am 28 nyears old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to black men

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Welcome Julie and fulfill your desire to be of use to a black man/Bull and/or to a dominant black woman! I am sure someone will claim and own you for all the right reason sexual, mentally, and then some! Don’t fight your attraction!

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Yes Baby, it is true and you show serve blacks as you know the feeling is strong!! I’d have you on your knees serving me taking my black cock!!!

submission to a stronger dark skinned man or woman is a natural part of many white women personalities. the black community has learned that the majority of white women feel deeply that way today.
Hopefully you know your place is to submit!! I want that ass of yours Julie!!

I am a 65 year old white woman who now am very attracted to black men. I am very oral and had my first black cock when my husband and i were meeting another couple for a couple swap. We did not know the other other husband was a black man. the black man hugged me and kissed me and his tongue was in my throat. His hands all over my ass. When he told me "I am going to fuck your white married pussy" i was wet and when we had our clothes off and i saw his cock i wanted to suck it and i did. I am very oral and my first thought with a black man is thast i want to suck his cock. My husband was so turned on watching me suck that black cock that we got together with them the next week. I would love to exchange thoughts about our experieces and desires. Would you like to do that? Rose
Yes, please tell me about your experiences
Jhelms. At Gmail

I am a 65 year old white woman who now am very attracted to black men. I am very oral and had my first black cock when my husband and i were meeting another couple for a couple swap. We did not know the other other husband was a black man. the black man hugged me and kissed me and his tongue was in my throat. His hands all over my ass. When he told me "I am going to fuck your white married pussy" i was wet and when we had our clothes off and i saw his cock i wanted to suck it and i did. I am very oral and my first thought with a black man is thast i want to suck his cock. My husband was so turned on watching me suck that black cock that we got together with them the next week. I would love to exchange thoughts about our experieces and desires. Would you like to do that? Rose
I am going to near Kitty Hawk in about three weeks

Back