My name is Julie, I am 28 nyears old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to black men

J

Julie28

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Oh sweetie good for you

Glad for you. Make a cuckold of a man. Let him lick you after black cocks

Yes it is as singles or couples

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women.
Our on-site Priest is unfortunately not here to take your confessional today, but "we'll" listen.
I'd be very curious as to how your husband took that confessional and what your husband said when you told him of your strong attraction.

Welcome to Blk2Wht by the way. We'd appreciate it if you'd take a little time to fill out your profile information, ok?
• How long married - you sound like a pretty young couple
• Any sharing or swinging experiences with hubby

As long as hubby is onboard with everything it could be a lot of fun experiences for you. Its good you can talk with your husband.
words_GoodLuck.jpg

How Interested are you in becoming owned by a Black Dom?

Our on-site Priest is unfortunately not here to take your confessional today, but "we'll" listen.
I'd be very curious as to how your husband took that confessional and what your husband said when you told him of your strong attraction.

Welcome to Blk2Wht by the way. We'd appreciate it if you'd take a little time to fill out your profile information, ok?
• How long married - you sound like a pretty young couple
• Any sharing or swinging experiences with hubby

As long as hubby is onboard with everything it could be a lot of fun experiences for you. Its good you can talk with your husband.
View attachment 6064502
Hello, My husband told me he thought he saw my attraction to Black people at times, even though I tried to hide it. He was very understanding and told it was ok to feel the way I do. He even told me he might help me achieve the fantasy I had been thinking about so much.

Hello, My husband told me he thought he saw my attraction to Black people at times, even though I tried to hide it. He was very understanding and told it was ok to feel the way I do. He even told me he might help me achieve the fantasy I had been thinking about so much.
You won't regret being black owned my last girlfriend loved it he stretched her tight white pussy till I could barely feel any tension after she got home from a good BBC fuckin

Welcome Dear! ❤️
Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️
ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧
Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅
With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

There are many sorts of arrangements. Some couples like one style, others want something different. Some experiment with many options until they find the right one but it is true, more and more white girls serve black cocks each day. 😊

wow, that's great. To be able to confess such desires to your spouse, and for your spouse to respond in such a way, means the two of you are doing something right with your marriage. Good communications is always critical. I wish you the very best. Mac

ps ... I always advise one put their husband's feelings first in such topics.

Julie if you are really serious about this submission we can all discuss the details and/or requirement to enlighten both of your needs.

Back