My name is Julie, I am 28 nyears old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to black men

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Hello Julie - I can help you train hubby to be a sub sissy cuckold and both of you will be enjoying BBC

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Always Welcome. Dm if interested.

Hi where are you from?

Good for you. You are drawn to the Black Community because instinctively you know that the Black Race is Genetically Superior. So, it is natural for you to want to breed with a Black Man because He is an Alpha Man. You want to be property of the Black Race because you instinctively know that They are your Superiors. This has been a wonderful discovery for you. And now there is no going back.

Hi if you are in the uk I'm looking for a cuck couple longterm pm me

Back