My name is Julie, I am 28 nyears old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to black men

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
I am a 65 year old white woman who now am very attracted to black men. I am very oral and had my first black cock when my husband and i were meeting another couple for a couple swap. We did not know the other other husband was a black man. the black man hugged me and kissed me and his tongue was in my throat. His hands all over my ass. When he told me "I am going to fuck your white married pussy" i was wet and when we had our clothes off and i saw his cock i wanted to suck it and i did. I am very oral and my first thought with a black man is thast i want to suck his cock. My husband was so turned on watching me suck that black cock that we got together with them the next week. I would love to exchange thoughts about our experieces and desires. Would you like to do that? Rose

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Hi Julie , don’t be nervous, come say hi

I am a 65 year old white woman who now am very attracted to black men. I am very oral and had my first black cock when my husband and i were meeting another couple for a couple swap. We did not know the other other husband was a black man. the black man hugged me and kissed me and his tongue was in my throat. His hands all over my ass. When he told me "I am going to fuck your white married pussy" i was wet and when we had our clothes off and i saw his cock i wanted to suck it and i did. I am very oral and my first thought with a black man is thast i want to suck his cock. My husband was so turned on watching me suck that black cock that we got together with them the next week. I would love to exchange thoughts about our experieces and desires. Would you like to do that? Rose
Hey 👋🏿 another converted white cpl!! No regrets right

Julie if you are in the uk get in touch with me we need to chat or kik me hotyunkers

Julie, I am a 65 year old white woman who now am very attracted to black men. I am very oral and had my first black cock when my husband and i were meeting another couple for a couple swap. We did not know the other husband was a black man. the black man hugged me and kissed me and his tongue was in my throat. His hands were all over my ass. When he told me "I am going to fuck your white married pussy" I was wet and when we had our clothes off and I saw his big black cock I wanted to suck it and I did and I swallowed. I am very oral and my first thought with a black man is that I want to suck his cock. My husband was so turned on watching me suck that black cock that we got together with them the next week. I would love to exchange thoughts my experiences and desires with you. Rose

Fantastic welcome to the site enjoy

Julie, I am a 65 year old white woman who now am very attracted to black men. I am very oral and had my first black cock when my husband and i were meeting another couple for a couple swap. We did not know the other husband was a black man. the black man hugged me and kissed me and his tongue was in my throat. His hands were all over my ass. When he told me "I am going to fuck your white married pussy" I was wet and when we had our clothes off and I saw his big black cock I wanted to suck it and I did and I swallowed. I am very oral and my first thought with a black man is that I want to suck his cock. My husband was so turned on watching me suck that black cock that we got together with them the next week. I would love to exchange thoughts my experiences and desires with you. Rose
So beautiful and so fucking hot. White women and black men were made for each other for perfect sex.

Back