My name is Julie, I am 28 nyears old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to black men

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Good girl Julie 💋 your almost there girl!Just explain to your hubby that you really need to try fucking black men.My husband was surprised 20 years ago when I told him the same thing but I explained I just wanted to feel the sex and it was’nt long before he was encouraging me and now we’ve been married 25 years and Ive had many black lovers.I date black men and many of my black lovers come to my house and have me right in my marrital bed with my husband home and its just natural.You will live it Julie,just go for it girl!!! 😊 Pam

My name is Julie, I am 28 years old and married to a white man. I have recently admitted to my husband that I have a strong attraction to strong Black men and also to strong Black women. There is something about Black people that seems very powerful and dominant to me. I have heard more and more white women are being brought into the Black community to serve and kept as Black owned property, is that true?
Yes its absolutely true so how did your husband respond to your admission, my name is Ron

You’re like my gf haha she can’t stay still when around big black men

There are many sorts of arrangements. Some couples like one style, others want something different. Some experiment with many options until they find the right one but it is true, more and more white girls serve black cocks each day. 😊
I agree

Our on-site Priest is unfortunately not here to take your confessional today, but "we'll" listen.
I'd be very curious as to how your husband took that confessional and what your husband said when you told him of your strong attraction.

Welcome to Blk2Wht by the way. We'd appreciate it if you'd take a little time to fill out your profile information, ok?
• How long married - you sound like a pretty young couple
• Any sharing or swinging experiences with hubby

As long as hubby is onboard with everything it could be a lot of fun experiences for you. Its good you can talk with your husband.
View attachment 6064502
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Good girl Julie 💋 your almost there girl!Just explain to your hubby that you really need to try fucking black men.My husband was surprised 20 years ago when I told him the same thing but I explained I just wanted to feel the sex and it was’nt long before he was encouraging me and now we’ve been married 25 years and Ive had many black lovers.I date black men and many of my black lovers come to my house and have me right in my marrital bed with my husband home and its just natural.You will live it Julie,just go for it girl!!! 😊 Pam
Fucking beautiful

Back