Hello my name is Julie and my husband is Andy, I am 28 and he is 31

My husband and I have begun to talk more openly about our desires and fantasies, I finally told him of my secret desire to be the Black mans woman, at least part time, I find the idea of serving and being obedient to the Black man and if he is married his Black wife and family.
I’d love to help with that

this is julie...
oh ok
I got confused because your comment said "white women" in the 3rd person, which is something men tend to do. Usually when a woman is referring to herself - she would say "I"

for example, "it is difficult for ME to admit that "I" want to be owned by a black man."

My husband and I have begun to talk more openly about our desires and fantasies, I finally told him of my secret desire to be the Black mans woman, at least part time, I find the idea of serving and being obedient to the Black man and if he is married his Black wife and family.
You are the Dream Wife my Lady 🔥🔥👠👠

I like this idea. Would you BOTH be down to be owned by an interracial couple? I have a sista hood chic on the side but we aren't married. Best of all worlds

secretly I feel that white couples were meant to be Black owned and controled, its a difficult thing for a white woman to face, but its always better to admit the truth.
I definitely know that nature intended for white women and black men to fuck for that perfect sex. It's undeniably irresistibly beautiful to watch white women eagerly, wantonly crave hung black men to fuck. I love and support white women to go black.

Back