My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

Giving my cuck a little treat. No fucking coming and no release for him. Pussyfree status stays and he's lucky I play with his little dick at all.
J
Xoxoxo

Yes he is beyond lucky that you even touch his stump, especially after his Houdini escape act and shameful behavior recently.

The tease and denial is exquisite and textbook! Not to mention, deserved for Michael. Do not worry for a microsecond. I have been pussy free since 2007 and am quite healthy. Cucks can rapidly learn and get orgasm free healthy pipe draining from pegging!

The fact that you love him, so patiently accept his shortcomings and want him there is proof of your deep love and commitment. That you so frequently, willingly and deliciously open your legs and offer all your womanly goodies to black men while keeping him in PERMANENT chastity and forever pussy free is perfect.

Although not part of your plan, stunning and wonderful wives like you who cut short your cuck's bloodline, only to extend their own with gorgeous mixed brown babies really cement the sub status and not only pave the way for this rapidly becoming but not quite mainstream life but make it all so wonderful.

Michael will NEVER feel the inside of pussy ever again (not with his nub anyway). That is not cruel. It is not wrong. Despite his protestations, he is in awe of the woman HE MARRIED and LOVES fucking multiple black man repeatedly, in awe of her sexuality that knows no bounds, and contrary to his whining, adores his pussy free status and would be lost if released from chastity. His path is set.

Some of us are taken much further with feminization against our desires and bisexuality (but basically homosexuality since we are pussy free!). While not a requirement for a wonderful cuckold marriage, it is a deeper submissive phase. But for Michael you have gotten two of my perfect cuckold "Ps" accomplished: pussy free and (it seems, far too infrequently) pegged. Now just plug his ass for constant arousal and acceptance of his status and he is there with P3.

Thank you for sharing. When you responded matter of factly and with no emotion whatseoever, "no" to his whining when you were going above and beyond letting him experience your talented mouth over his cage, that moment was PERFECT.

And what is also kind of funny, is that Michael has yet.to realise that this dildo at the moment is for me. But given I am involving him more, in time he will find out why I got this. I intend to begin training his ass again to the point he can take this balls deep in his ass whilst kept locked. He will become a pure, pussyfree cuckold.
J
Xoxoxo

And what is also kind of funny, is that Michael has yet.to realise that this dildo at the moment is for me. But given I am involving him more, in time he will find out why I got this. I intend to begin training his ass again to the point he can take this balls deep in his ass whilst kept locked. He will become a pure, pussyfree cuckold.
J
Xoxoxo

Don’t forget I’m waiting to use you! X

Giving my cuck a little treat. No fucking coming and no release for him. Pussyfree status stays and he's lucky I play with his little dick at all.
J
Xoxoxo
The question I want to ask is this
I was doing a posting of my favourite BBC pictures
and I wanted to use one of yours ,but I never post wives without asking permission first.
this one with comment Queen of Chastity teasing ?20190902_221545.jpg
Would you approve if I put in either best amateur pics of next favourites or not use at all

Back