My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

I have such a good little cuck. When he is good he gets to be teased but he is not to reach orgasm, under any circumstances when I am playing with him. As long as he doesn't come i will continue to treat him. However the agreement is null & void the moment he orgasms. I do make it difficult for him on occasion by warming him up with the vibrator but it teaches him about staying in control. Not date tonight so I think Michael will be fucking me with his new strap on harness and I will try and video it.
I have such a good little cuck. When he is good he gets to be teased but he is not to reach orgasm, under any circumstances when I am playing with him. As long as he doesn't come i will continue to treat him. However the agreement is null & void the moment he orgasms. I do make it difficult for him on occasion by warming him up with the vibrator but it teaches him about staying in control. Not date tonight so I think Michael will be fucking me with his new strap on harness and I will try and video it.
This is the Mr. That's incredible, you have such great ideas. We're new to this and I would love for you to chat with my Ms. For advice and ideas.

My God how does he keep from cumming ? Cage or not there is no way I could survive this tease. You must have taught him control, which I do not have. I do hope you video the strap on harness. I can't imagine not cumming do that either, especially seeing that amazing pussy of yours up close !
Can't wait to see it !! Lucky dog

you're awesome I love reading about the progress that you made with Michael overtime it's truly the best

So last night I granted my pussyfree husband the right to penetrate me. I first allowed him to put the tip of his dick inside me (caged of course). He went instantly hard, first time in a year that his dick got this close. But that lasted all of 3 seconds and ordered him into the strapon just after making him lick my ass. He did not do a great job but you get the idea. The second video is 30 mins long but you only hear sounds of us fucking. He did a decent job and he made me come twice. I wore thigh socks for my hubby and talked dirty. Yes he has control because I have conditioned him to essentially control his orgasm. At any time he feels he maybe approaching orgasm he is to tell me at all times. If I catch him coming without permission he knows I will cut him out of my sex life forever. He comes when I say or he doesn't come at all. Well hope you enjoy guys.
J
Xoxoxoxo
******* I uploaded it twice.
J
Xoxoxo

So last night I granted my pussyfree husband the right to penetrate me. I first allowed him to put the tip of his dick inside me (caged of course). He went instantly hard, first time in a year that his dick got this close. But that lasted all of 3 seconds and ordered him into the strapon just after making him lick my ass. He did not do a great job but you get the idea. The second video is 30 mins long but you only hear sounds of us fucking. He did a decent job and he made me come twice. I wore thigh socks for my hubby and talked dirty. Yes he has control because I have conditioned him to essentially control his orgasm. At any time he feels he maybe approaching orgasm he is to tell me at all times. If I catch him coming without permission he knows I will cut him out of my sex life forever. He comes when I say or he doesn't come at all. Well hope you enjoy guys.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Great videos your husband is very lucky to have a hotwife like you. It seems you've got him figured out pretty good and keep him right where you want him he's a lucky man.

Back