My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

So last night I granted my pussyfree husband the right to penetrate me. I first allowed him to put the tip of his dick inside me (caged of course). He went instantly hard, first time in a year that his dick got this close. But that lasted all of 3 seconds and ordered him into the strapon just after making him lick my ass. He did not do a great job but you get the idea. The second video is 30 mins long but you only hear sounds of us fucking. He did a decent job and he made me come twice. I wore thigh socks for my hubby and talked dirty. Yes he has control because I have conditioned him to essentially control his orgasm. At any time he feels he maybe approaching orgasm he is to tell me at all times. If I catch him coming without permission he knows I will cut him out of my sex life forever. He comes when I say or he doesn't come at all. Well hope you enjoy guys.
J
Xoxoxoxo
He’s lucky

My hubby loves to be edged before my bull visits us . He is then allowed to be uncaged whilst he watches us make love but not allowed to cum . Usually several hours after he has been edged, his balls ache and he dribbles precum quite a bit .
I really enjoy the control I have during these sessions .

He is required to send me a picture every day he is in work so I know he is secure. I send him naughty pictures and teasing vids. I want him to be constantly aroused each time he touches his caged dick. I want him on edge constantly.
J
Xoxozo

OMG. I swear when human cloning becomes legal I'm putting in an order for a clone of Jamie straight away. Perfect. Wife. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Next step in our lifestyle is plugging my husbands ass. He woke this morning with a message to wear the butt plug all day and send me a picture. He is to wear this for much of the week, when I deem him ready, he will go up a size to a larger plug and down a Size for his cage.
J
Xoxoxoxo
You proof once again that you are the best wife ever. An larger buttplugg and a smaller cage is sooooo perfect

Back