My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

My hubby loves to be edged before my bull visits us . He is then allowed to be uncaged whilst he watches us make love but not allowed to cum . Usually several hours after he has been edged, his balls ache and he dribbles precum quite a bit .
I really enjoy the control I have during these sessions .
With me when he is allowed to watch he stays caged. Now he will be caged and plugged. He isn't allowed to play with his clit.
J
Xoxoxo

That's the idea. I did it back 18 months ago but with a smaller dildo. We stopped after a while as my bulls didn't want me engaging sexually with him. They got kind of protective, which turned me on so much. But now they are happy for me to do this. So the idea is to take my time to train his ass, just like he helped train mine. Then, slowly increase the plug size.

Jamie, is your idea to take him to the point where the only sexual pleasure he receives is prostate? If you succeed at that, then there are other possibilities to work up to

Jamie, is your idea to take him to the point where the only sexual pleasure he receives is prostate? If you succeed at that, then there are other possibilities to work up to
Yes, our arrangement has evolved over the months and since we made his chastity and denial a more permanent fixture the best way for him to arrive at sexual gratification is with anal. He is happy with this, he gets to come but not through traditional means
J
Xoxox

Yes, our arrangement has evolved over the months and since we made his chastity and denial a more permanent fixture the best way for him to arrive at sexual gratification is with anal. He is happy with this, he gets to come but not through traditional means
J
Xoxox
I guess once you get Michael to orgasm by anal penetration he will love it , I read it takes a while to get the first orgasm but then is much easier and he will get more pleasure than jerking off.

There is a thread about these , they call it sissygarsm or something like that

J
Xoxox

Check this out

My Mistress did this too me last weekend as she was telling me about how she fucked her cowork that week while I was out of town for work.
After looking at the photos of your wife I understand her need for a real man. She is all woman, she is built like nobody's business and I am certain she made the appropriate decision by caging that little pee pee of yours. Be prepared to always have her as your wife to take care of, to be loyal to, to love to adore and finally be dutifully attentive and do what ever she ask. In the mean time realize and accept that she will be a real man's woman, hopefully a Alpha Superior Black Man. You will always be the submissive little cuckold. That makes you a very lucky guy, take your place with pride and always understand your privilege to be in her service.

Back