My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

So last night I granted my pussyfree husband the right to penetrate me. I first allowed him to put the tip of his dick inside me (caged of course). He went instantly hard, first time in a year that his dick got this close. But that lasted all of 3 seconds and ordered him into the strapon just after making him lick my ass. He did not do a great job but you get the idea. The second video is 30 mins long but you only hear sounds of us fucking. He did a decent job and he made me come twice. I wore thigh socks for my hubby and talked dirty. Yes he has control because I have conditioned him to essentially control his orgasm. At any time he feels he maybe approaching orgasm he is to tell me at all times. If I catch him coming without permission he knows I will cut him out of my sex life forever. He comes when I say or he doesn't come at all. Well hope you enjoy guys.
J
Xoxoxoxo
My God, you are so fucking hot Jamie. He is very lucky that not only did he get to put the tip of his dick inside you but that he was also allowed to lick your ass. It is good you have his orgasms under control because I know I would have cum just getting my tongue in your ass. I can see the desperation in him as he is watching that smoking hot ass move as he fucks you with the strap on. Plus you wore thigh highs and talked dirty ? DAMN. It is awesome that he made you cum twice too. Hopefully that gives you a reason to let him try this again. Of course, in my opinion he still needs to clean your pussy of black cum again to be afforded this wonderful gift you had given him !!! Awesome job, those vids are some of my favorites and you are the queen of hotwives !!!!!!!

He is required to send me a picture every day he is in work so I know he is secure. I send him naughty pictures and teasing vids. I want him to be constantly aroused each time he touches his caged dick. I want him on edge constantly.
J
Xoxozo
My wife agrees with you and likes to tease me and keep me on edge also. She says I am a lot more co-operative and obediant that way !

. Hi. J. Its not just the physical sex. Or the exposure with multiple men. Whats huge here is the new psychological effects. All the "barriers" that just disappear. All the changes in behaviors. What becomes "acceptable " and "normal".
Yes your right you start to talk about it in regular conversations not onlybin sexual ones. It becomes the norm as it shoujd be.
Once you start pushing those boundries vanilla tends to get left behind in most cases

I am made to put my pink cage on each and everytime my wife is with her lover. When he leaves or she comes home she unlocks it. Usually this happens while she is squatting over me and their cum is sliding down my throat as i clean her. With her and her boyfriend this happens often 1-2 times a week and every week. I never know when he is coming over or they are going out on a date until I see she has laid out panties and my cage on our bed. That's my command to put them on and that she's going to be getting fucked soon.

So last night I granted my pussyfree husband the right to penetrate me. I first allowed him to put the tip of his dick inside me (caged of course). He went instantly hard, first time in a year that his dick got this close. But that lasted all of 3 seconds and ordered him into the strapon just after making him lick my ass. He did not do a great job but you get the idea. The second video is 30 mins long but you only hear sounds of us fucking. He did a decent job and he made me come twice. I wore thigh socks for my hubby and talked dirty. Yes he has control because I have conditioned him to essentially control his orgasm. At any time he feels he maybe approaching orgasm he is to tell me at all times. If I catch him coming without permission he knows I will cut him out of my sex life forever. He comes when I say or he doesn't come at all. Well hope you enjoy guys.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Please upload the other ones and I would love to see him get smaller and smaller. You are the best wife ever !!!

He is required to send me a picture every day he is in work so I know he is secure. I send him naughty pictures and teasing vids. I want him to be constantly aroused each time he touches his caged dick. I want him on edge constantly.
J
Xoxozo
Very nice, the Wife and fairly new to this. She's loved keeping me on edge, and I've loved focusing my attention on her pleasure. I'm pretty sure chastity is here to stay for us.

Please upload the other ones and I would love to see him get smaller and smaller. You are the best wife ever !!!
I will try and find those pictures but.those early days we were a little cautious. But if I find them I will upload them. I have decided to get a tripod to record our sessions. I like to record Michael having sex with me so I can tease him more. I can also use that when my lovers are here when they agree to me recording then eventually. But I appreciate why they wish to keep it quiet. One of them is an academic like me and the other is a sportsman. These days any kind of sexual scandal even at a low level like us would cause serious issues for all 3 of us and Michael, as he.comes from a conservative background. So me and hubby can happily record and hopefully the bulls too at some stage. Good investment anyway.
J
Xoxoxox

Last edited:
I thought pushing his clit into my pussy may make him come so.i let him have 2 or 3 mini thrusts. But that was a treat and we went straight to the strapon which as far as penetration goes with Michael, is default. He can't be pussyfree if even caged he gets inside me an inch. It was hot to do it while taunting him that I couldn't feel it but he won't get to do that again for a few months. He will have to make do with a strapon over his cage and a ruined orgasm when he has been a good boy.
J
Xoxoxo
Very hot and a great example of why I consider you the queen of hotwives Jamie. I hope he is a good boy

Very hot and a great example of why I consider you the queen of hotwives Jamie. I hope he is a good boy
Aww that is very sweet for you to say. I really do Love the.lifestyle and so does Michael. He is a great hubby and I can't wait to spend Christmas together as a family. Fun with bulls during Christmas isn't all that simple but I am sure that we will find.some time, especially the first half of the month.
J
Xoxoox

We’ve figured out how to bring me to orgasm while remaining in chastity using her little bullet vibrator & it’s a VERY interesting sensation - it isn’t a “full” orgasm, more like a ruined but with full release.
Now I never have to be let out to be relieved
That's what we have here. A small pink vibrator which when Michael has been locked up for a while, i use to "milk" him. He gets a partial orgasm but is basically horny again inside an hour. It's ruined, keeps him healthy but frustrated. That is exactly how he needs to be.
J
Xoxoxo

Back