My bbw and her toy

Ty gains

Couple
I got my woman on board with getting a big black toy to play with whenever we feel like.. but, she claims its too big for her..

She doesnt want to use it very often since we have got it..

And it wont go all of the way in her.. (yet, at least) She claims it hurts way too much when it gets about an inch from the balls..

Anyone think it will eventually be able to sink all of the way in?

She keeps saying she wants one a little smaller.. but, I feel like deep down.. she feels quite the opposite..

Thoughts? :p P.S. this is her. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170218-120003.png
    Screenshot_20170218-120003.png
    327.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20170218-115758.png
    Screenshot_20170218-115758.png
    299.5 KB · Views: 19
Listen to your woman.

Get a bit smaller version and when she is masturbating start with the smaller version and after a couple of great orgasms, bring in the bigger version for a couple of orgasms.

Keep that process going and it won't take too long before she is very happily using just the larger version.

I have done the very same thing with my girlfriend and she loves the step up in size!

Cheers!

Listen to your woman.

Get a bit smaller version and when she is masturbating start with the smaller version and after a couple of great orgasms, bring in the bigger version for a couple of orgasms.

Keep that process going and it won't take too long before she is very happily using just the larger version.

I have done the very same thing with my girlfriend and she loves the step up in size!

Cheers!

Great advice, sometimes you just cant start with the monster, the hornier she gets, then introduce the big toy. I do the same with my wife, and by the end shes riding it like shes a cowgirl lol

Do you think she will ever be able to take that extra inch and a half inside of her? I can feel some give, but she wont let it go lol. Its a 9 inch toy with a 3 inch diamater.. she loves the thickness, just wants something shorter. :p

Ill definitely have to get more toys.

Hummm.
Firstly, maybe get her one that's life like. If your goal is getting her into the "real thing" then get one that looks "real".
Also, not every woman wants a monster long cock that hits the back of their throats when it's balls deep in. I know this is a fantasy site and all but that's just real talk. Some are more about the girth and feeling a fullness that drives them to orgazm. Others want a lil pain with their orgazm and so monster length and girth work for them.
Point is, all women are different. Just listen to her and work on pleasing her and all else will fall into place.

This one looks super real in person besides how black it is lol.

She was down for the dark one, and thought the contrast of her little pink pussy would be nice..

Its what we could afford right now lol. Its hard to find super realistic dildos for a good deal.. on a budget lol.

Not to mention, she is down for the thought of a big bull taking advantage of her..

I just need to continue to condition her well.. any insight? :D

Back