Fucking my ex while her new bf at work

Flexx007

Male
Real Person
I love fucking my ex’s that cuck their new bf🤷🏾‍♂️it’s like an extra turn on. She claims she told him we were fucking way back when they were fighting/arguing, she almost got caught when she was bent over he was watching the cum drip down her panties and shorts and started asking questions, but i don’t think she told him. I think she wearing the pants 😂♠️

Attachments

• ips-7249415C-90F8-4F3A-B643-EE8886060A1D.mov
    16.5 MB
I love fucking my ex’s that cuck their new bf🤷🏾‍♂️it’s like an extra turn on. She claims she told him we were fucking way back when they were fighting/arguing, she almost got caught when she was bent over he was watching the cum drip down her panties and shorts and started asking questions, but i don’t think she told him. I think she wearing the pants 😂♠️
Letting me know he is the new owner of her pussy

Strong arms;) and it looks like you know how to fuck… so can imagine it’s not easy to get over you..;)
Enjoy your time!

I've seen your pics and this hot video you posted here 🔥 If her new bf isn't Black he has zero chances to compete :devilish:

Actually he’s lucky to at least obtain a girl after she tasted Black cock

He just should to learn his place in this model of relationships
It was inevitable for this girl to continue fucking with her ex if her ex is topicstarter
Right? I wish I had this "problem"

Back