Fucked my Latina ex on her couch downstairs while her new bf ******* and asleep♠️😏

Flexx007

Male
Real Person
Glad i scratched this off my list off thing, for those who don’t know I’m a fitness drainer and from time to time my ex goes to the same gym I go to but we keep our communication at a low because she usually brings her new bf. We’ll the one time she brings her bf she decides to get bold and invite me to her house for a party that her bf is throwing for his buddy😧(he doesn’t know I’m the ex) I immediately started gaming and thought to myself I’m getting an ass grab at the LEAST and to my surprise he ended up drinking so much he wanted to call it a day. I offered to help clean and his friends made sure his buddy got home safe. And the magic happend♠️

Last edited:
Glad i scratched this off my list off thing, for those who don’t know I’m a fitness drainer and from time to time my ex goes to the same gym I go to but we keep our communication at a low because she usually brings her new bf. We’ll the one time she brings her bf she decides to get bold and invite me to her house for a party that her bf is throwing for his buddy😧(he doesn’t know I’m the ex) I immediately started gaming and thought to myself I’m getting an ass grab at the LEAST and to my surprise he ended up drinking so much he wanted to call it a day. I offered to help clean and his friends made sure his buddy got home safe. And the magic happend♠️
Lucky ex. Hot she was able to arrange that so well🥵🔥♠️🔥♠️🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back