Text messages from her bull while I’m at work

So here are texts between my wife’s bull and me, This is one of the bbcs from our gym that she fucks. This particular bull she had met him the week prior. He approached her when she was working out and started hitting on her and chatting which she was receptive, and after chatting and flirting for 10-15 min she put her number in his phone then they both went back to their sets
(I was not at the gym durning this, this is what she said happened)
Later that day they start texting eachother and with in 4-5 hours they started sexting instead of regular conversation. And by the end of the night they had a date planned which was for 3 days from then which was a Friday night and the plan was to go grab a ******* at the bar with all 3 of us. After a couple drinks she and him were clearly hitting it off they were flirting feeling eachother up discreetly, he ran his hand down her leg under the bar and she grabbed it and placed it on her pussy, At this point I knew it was time to get out of there so I drive us back to a hotel we rented, literally with in 1 min of being in the car they were passionately making out, and with in 3 min she was sucking his massive bbc, she sucked his dick all the way to the hotel. When we got there, it’s like I wasn’t even there she didn’t pay me any attention what so ever, as soon we got into the room they were taking each others clothes off and he picked her up and threw her on the bed naked and they fucked for about an hour. She orgasmed multiple times but he wore a condom.

Then fast forward a week and these screen shots were from their second date, where he came to our house while I was at work and fucked her. Fortunately I got home while they were still at it

Last edited:
So here are texts between my wife’s bull and me, This is one of the bbcs from our gym that she fucks. This particular bull she had met him the week prior. He approached her when she was working out and started hitting on her and chatting which she was receptive, and after chatting and flirting for 10-15 min she put her number in his phone then they both went back to their sets
Later that day they start texting eachother and with in 4-5 hours they started sexting instead of regular conversation. And by the end of the night they had a date planned which was for 3 days from then which was a Friday night and the plan was to go grab a ******* at the bar with all 3 of us. After a couple drinks she and him were clearly hitting it off they were flirting feeling eachother up discreetly, he ran his hand down her leg under the bar and she grabbed it and placed it on her pussy, At this point I knew it was time to get out of there so I drive us back to a hotel we rented, literally with in 1 min of being in the car they were passionately making out, and with in 3 min she was sucking his massive bbc, she sucked his dick all the way to the hotel. When we got there, it’s like I wasn’t even there she didn’t pay me any attention what so ever, as soon we got into the room they were taking each others clothes off and he picked her up and threw her on the bed naked and they fucked for about an hour. She orgasmed multiple times but he wore a condom.

Then fast forward a week and these screen shots were from their second date, where he came to our house while I was at work and fucked her. Fortunately I got home while they were still at it
These are some of the hottest screenshots on this site
You are such a great couple

Does he do her bare back so you have a treat when you get home? It could be in her ass if pregnancy is a concern. Eating his cum from her ass or pussy is always the same it is his cum inside her! Enjoy the ride!

what happened to the screen shots?

Love to see the shots! This sounds hot and heavy!

what screen shots

Back