Fucking my ex while her new bf at work

Actually he’s lucky to at least obtain a girl after she tasted Black cock

He just should to learn his place in this model of relationships
It was inevitable for this girl to continue fucking with her ex if her ex is topicstarter
Now that I agree with

• Love
Reactions: wit
I love fucking my ex’s that cuck their new bf🤷🏾‍♂️it’s like an extra turn on. She claims she told him we were fucking way back when they were fighting/arguing, she almost got caught when she was bent over he was watching the cum drip down her panties and shorts and started asking questions, but i don’t think she told him. I think she wearing the pants 😂♠️
you sure do know how to pound that arch il give you that brother!🤙🏻

Reactions: wit
I love fucking my ex’s that cuck their new bf🤷🏾‍♂️it’s like an extra turn on. She claims she told him we were fucking way back when they were fighting/arguing, she almost got caught when she was bent over he was watching the cum drip down her panties and shorts and started asking questions, but i don’t think she told him. I think she wearing the pants 😂♠️
I dunno bro. If I discovered an ex of mine was now in a relationship with such a soppy cnut it wouldn't do my reputation any favours because I would be labelled a beta by association. Just like you possibly will be 😬 Get her to give him the boot 👍

This lifestyle has it's pros yes, but If all women operated like your ex the relationship world would be a terrible place.

And this is coming from a bull
The whole thing does not make any since? Why would a lady leave a guy for someone else and return to her ex? Unless she is a basket case to start with. Couples, women and bulls in the swinging lifestyle at least the ones we’ve encountered are in it for the pleasures excitement and sex that can happen between consenting adults not cheating ex girlfriend or ex wife’s, why leave someone if you are still trying to have sex with each other. My idea is either you are in or out? But what do I know, I’m a happily married Sexy Asian lady with a great husband who loves to share me with other men! My life is great!

Back