Ladies is there anything you do for you Bull or black men but not your partner?

That's very erotic hearing about 3 bbc,s taking your future wife,s 3 holes bareback! My question is did you have the ultimate privilege of watching them Gangbang her bareback???? Did you witness the BBC,s taking her Anal Cherry? Did you enjoy watching or did it make your orgasm more intense?? Very hot topic you are sharing. I have plenty of input on this subject.
I did get to watch her first ever black bull take her cherry. Her bull insisted that I strip down naked and put on my wife’s pink panties that were lying on the floor by his feet. Once I put them on he ordered me to sit in a nearby chair and watch a real man properly please my Fiancé.

Over the next few hours he deposited his black seed in all 3 of my Fiancé’s holes, including her virgin ass. After he was finally finished he declared that my Fiancé was now black owned and would be black shared. My Fiancé quickly agreed. When I didn’t stand up to her new black bull, my Fiancé knew that I would never be her primary sexual partner ever again. My final penetrative access to my new wife was during our honeymoon 7 years ago. I was permanently shut off sexually immediately after the honeymoon.

The BBC gang bangs soon followed. I got to watch many as long as I wore pink panties. On many other occasions, my bride would spend weekend overnights at her bulls condo and come home the next morning to feed me BBC cream pies. I quickly grew to love them.

I did get to watch her first ever black bull take her cherry. Her bull insisted that I strip down naked and put on my wife’s pink panties that were lying on the floor by his feet. Once I put them on he ordered me to sit in a nearby chair and watch a real man properly please my Fiancé.

Over the next few hours he deposited his black seed in all 3 of my Fiancé’s holes, including her virgin ass. After he was finally finished he declared that my Fiancé was now black owned and would be black shared. My Fiancé quickly agreed. When I didn’t stand up to her new black bull, my Fiancé knew that I would never be her primary sexual partner ever again. My final penetrative access to my new wife was during our honeymoon 7 years ago. I was permanently shut off sexually immediately after the honeymoon.

The BBC gang bangs soon followed. I got to watch many as long as I wore pink panties. On many other occasions, my bride would spend weekend overnights at her bulls condo and come home the next morning to feed me BBC cream pies. I quickly grew to love them.
What an Amazing Story you shared with me. I Love this Lifestyle! Power & Respect to the BBC!!!!✊👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🐓💦💦👅👁🔥💋💪

The motivation to do something extra for the stallion, firstly because the female likes to dress up in front of others, the other thing because the female likes to be better in front of strangers, especially when she knows that her friend has had sex with the same stallion so she wants to be better , So we think she wears hot clothes when dating a stallion and accepts to do extra things that she doesn't care to do with her hubby.

1. Wife would never ever rim my ass, but does eat her boyfriends ass all the time.

2. Haven't been allowed to cum in wifes mouth for 10 years and she stopped giving me blowjobs 2 years ago but sucks most other guys she's with and swallow those she "find attractive" what the hell that means... (if they weren't attractive why would she even fuck them??)

3. Anal.. have never had anything more than my tounge in her ass and probably never will. But she does allow a very few select guys have her ass. But she is very restrictive with that. As far as I know only 2 guys have fucked her ass.

What an Amazing Story you shared with me. I Love this Lifestyle! Power & Respect to the BBC!!!!✊👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🐓💦💦👅👁🔥💋💪
Thank you for your recognition Sir. It is a total mindset adjustment that white men like me need to learn accept once our white wives or girlfriends get blacked for the first time. If we are hoping to keep our newly blacked women in our lives going forward, we need to waive the white flag of sexual surrender to superior black lovers. Our focus going forward will be on building our emotional bonds, serving her needs and if desired, servicing the needs of her black bull without hesitation. After all, he not only owns my wife, he owns me too.

Back