Is making the black man wear a condom racist?

Yes, very good point. STD's are on the rise. Once you have one, you may never get rid of it....
unless you have been recently tested and they have been recently tested (and you have seen the results) - never play without a party hat! I lose a friend 3 years ago because she did some total stranger - he was not - now she is cold. I also have friends that are sterile because of some of that strange ******* - be smart, play safe.

Of course it is not racist. As a black male myself it should be expected to wear a condom to be safe for both parties unless both parties have recent tests. Of course I prefer not using condoms but I normally always use a condom unless both parties have recent tests. I can get hard quicker and cum more often without condoms.

Of course I have chanced it once in awhile because of the heat of the moment. But I admit it isn't wise or smart to do.

I’d say that when a girl makes a black guy wear a condom, it’s usually racist. I think there’s the stereotype of being very sexually active and possibly having something they could catch. But that’s not the facts.

I think white guys think they have the right to just seduce you and not wear a condom. Which is why their attitude made me make every single white guy I’ve had sex with wear a condom.
If your not my husband ... black ..white .. brown ..red..grey what ever color your penis is your not fucking me without a condom ??‍♀️ My body my rule. If its not your cup of tea....move along ?

Last edited:
Interesting reply. May i ask why you are here then?
Well not looking for ppl with the mentality of seeing this racist..The topic : racism and condoms..if your any other man besides my husband you wear one ...if there is another man with same mentality game on....if not keep scrolling.... i answered with my opinion not my husbands.

Of course it is not racist. As a black male myself it should be expected to wear a condom to be safe for both parties unless both parties have recent tests. Of course I prefer not using condoms but I normally always use a condom unless both parties have recent tests. I can get hard quicker and cum more often without condoms.

Of course I have chanced it once in awhile because of the heat of the moment. But I admit it isn't wise or smart to do.
?????

Well not looking for ppl with the mentality of seeing this racist..The topic : racism and condoms..if your any other man besides my husband you wear one ...if there is another man with same mentality game on....if not keep scrolling.... i answered with my opinion not my husbands.

Ah cool I understand. I was just curious also didnt put into context into what this forum was about lol

Ah cool I understand. I was just curious also didnt put into context into what this forum was about lol
Sorry I came off aggressive...i just don't see who condoms have to be racist. Both ppl should be always careful...Its ok to have fun but .ppl have become sterile and its just not safe. ?

Sorry I came off aggressive...i just don't see who condoms have to be racist. Both ppl should be always careful...Its ok to have fun but .ppl have become sterile and its just not safe. ?

Haha you good. Im the only one at work today and makes it tough going back and forth between this site and work mentality

But it’s his choice, isn’t it?
If someone could ******* someone to wear s condom - that would be weird.
Making ....actually should be ..is requesting to wear condom racist ? I am curious so many males prefer bareback.... what if you run into a dirty ass person that lies and your the one who gets fucked with an STD? Its also your person who runs the risk

I think so. After 500 years of slavery and oppression, he should be able to ejaculate his sperm in white pussies. White women should feel privileged to bear black babies.

View attachment 1527754

View attachment 1527756
Fun and sexy post. But don't know when the "500 year" clock started. Mayflower was 400 years ago, though I have never heard they had slaves. If we are counting from the founding of the country, that was almost 250 years ago. Doesn't change your point. But not 500. Just sayin'.

Back