The racist doctor

Several years ago i worked in a rather large medical facility and there was a blonde female Dr who for some reason I was just turned on by. She didn’t have big boobs or ass but she was cute with nice legs and sometimes she would would hang her feels off the front of her food revealing the great arch of her feet.
she left the company shortly before I did and I saw her dating profile soon after normal pics a bit more revealing than at work so I friended her on fb but never revealed the profile knowledge.
she was kinky and loved gang bangs but only by bisexual men Per her dating profile.
found her on a few other dating apps for fetishes.
one profile made me sad though, she was a racist she didn’t want to date black men and thought black men didn’t match up to her intelligence need, I was stunned she seemed cool.
surprisingly that made me want to fuck her more.
i tried matching her on the profiles but nothing happened, tried engaging her on convo on messenger nothing.
I mean what’s the point right ?
years go on and I generally forget her until I’m at another hospital with my mom and run into her, she had taken a position as a director there so we chat l, I’m stressed due to my mom and for some reason asks me why I stopped talking to her on messenge.
“well, it was going nowhere and you don’t like black men”
”what are you talking about?”
”i saw your dating profile on a dating app, you don’t think black men are intelligent and besides i was at the time motivated to fuck you since I had found you very attractive and per your dating profile you didn’t want anything serious but you think less of me due to my race so I stopped”
she is clearly flustered
“it’s ok we all have biases and it’s fine“
“I’m not a racist“
i chuckle again since I’m not really thinking about her and I’m trying to exit the conversation.
”that’s not for me to say, I have to go my mom is in surgery so I need to go.”
”can we talk please, my office is this way im not a racist or a bad person“
“listen, It Is ok. My intentions for you weren’t noble I literally just wanted to fuck you. You don’t need to explain anything to me…”
”please I understand but I need to explain”
i relent since she is still in my fb feed and if I didn’t talk to then she would just bombard me on fb though I probably should have just deleted her.
so we go to her office and she starts talking saying she isn’t racist but at the time she was looking for men who liked fucking women and men and black men don’t do that so she wanted them not to match with her. She really enjoys gangbangs.
i laugh.
“well ok i don’t think your racist“ so i get up to leave.
“let me blow you”
“pardon?”
“you wanted to fuck me right? I see you’ve lost weight and gotten in shape, so let me blow you and you can fuck me then you can see I’m not racist”
i look at her like she’s nuts.
”it’s 10 am and everyone is around“
she removes her blouse then drops her skirt, matching white bra and panties with black heels.
”fuck me”
my dick is so hard I try to fight but give in. I’m stressed anyway and this would be some relief.
”ok”
she leads to me her desk chair and sits me down after pulling my pants and boxers down…
off go her bra and her perky ghosts nipples are beautiful to see, then her panties and her shaved pussy is saying hello, I finger it and it’s tight.
she drops to her knees licks my balls kisses my thighs then finally slowly sucks me from the tip to the shaft.
i am trying not to make any noises since obviously ppl are around.
i grunt and low moan, this bj is amazing I fiddle with her medium blonde hair and play with her nipples.
then she turns in the Hoover bj and I’m in nirvAna her speed and intensity increase I can feel the cum coming and with a long groan I release.
i shake every nerve in my body is electric…
then she gets up and puts a condom on me. I didn’t know where she got it but I didn’t care.
she is now reverse riding me, her heels are off so she’s barefoot mixing bouncing and grinding … I look down and her feet are gorgeous I can see red nail polish…
i start pounding her just looking at her feet my foot fetish is driving me here… she is low moaning as well and damn her pussy is so tight.
i stop and tell her to get on her back, i put her legs on my shoulders and just drill her not making love just power fucking her.
“you like black dick don’t you?”
”yes give me that black dick it feels good“
her voice has gotten sexier low and sexy… I take one of her feet and kiss them and suck on off her toes but getting back to fucking…
few more minutes pass and I feel another load.
”I’m gonna cum on you face”
before she can replay I take my dick out rip off the condom and blow on all her face… it was a huge load I didn’t know I still had that much left.
i collapse against the wall.
we lay there nothing is said until she speaks
“now you know I’m not racist”
“yeah“
I laugh I don’t care I fucked her so I was happy and I’m less stressed.
she cleans up and gives me one more bj which takes any remaining cum out my dick as she cleans me up. She gives me her cell number and says call her then we leave her office looking like nothing happened.
“it was great seeing you again I hope your mom gets better if you need anything just call”
she playfully punches my shoulder
I nod and head back towards the waiting room.
not sure if I’m going to call her again.

Several years ago i worked in a rather large medical facility and there was a blonde female Dr who for some reason I was just turned on by. She didn’t have big boobs or ass but she was cute with nice legs and sometimes she would would hang her feels off the front of her food revealing the great arch of her feet.
she left the company shortly before I did and I saw her dating profile soon after normal pics a bit more revealing than at work so I friended her on fb but never revealed the profile knowledge.
she was kinky and loved gang bangs but only by bisexual men Per her dating profile.
one profile made me sad though, she was a racist she didn’t want to date black men and thought black men didn’t match up to her intelligence need, I was stunned she seemed cool.
i tried matching her on the profiles but nothing happened, tried engaging her on convo on messenger nothing.
years go on and I generally forget her until I’m at another hospital with my mom and run into her, she had taken a position as a director there so we chat l, I’m stressed due to my mom and for some reason asks me why I stopped talking to her on messenge.
”i saw your dating profile on a dating app, you don’t think black men are intelligent and besides i was at the time motivated to fuck you since I had found you very attractive and per your dating profile you didn’t want anything serious but you think less of me due to my race so I stopped”
she is clearly flustered
“I’m not a racist“
i chuckle again since I’m not really thinking about her and I’m trying to exit the conversation.
“listen, It Is ok. My intentions for you weren’t noble I literally just wanted to fuck you. You don’t need to explain anything to me…”
i relent since she is still in my fb feed and if I didn’t talk to then she would just bombard me on fb though I probably should have just deleted her.
so we go to her office and she starts talking saying she isn’t racist but at the time she was looking for men who liked fucking women and men and black men don’t do that so she wanted them not to match with her. She really enjoys gangbangs.
i laugh.
“let me blow you”
“pardon?”
“you wanted to fuck me right? I see you’ve lost weight and gotten in shape, so let me blow you and you can fuck me then you can see I’m not racist”
she removes her blouse then drops her skirt, matching white bra and panties with black heels.
”fuck me”
my dick is so hard I try to fight but give in. I’m stressed anyway and this would be some relief.
”ok”
she leads to me her desk chair and sits me down after pulling my pants and boxers down…
off go her bra and her perky ghosts nipples are beautiful to see, then her panties and her shaved pussy is saying hello, I finger it and it’s tight.
she drops to her knees licks my balls kisses my thighs then finally slowly sucks me from the tip to the shaft.
i grunt and low moan, this bj is amazing I fiddle with her medium blonde hair and play with her nipples.
then she turns in the Hoover bj and I’m in nirvAna her speed and intensity increase I can feel the cum coming and with a long groan I release.
then she gets up and puts a condom on me. I didn’t know where she got it but I didn’t care.
she is now reverse riding me, her heels are off so she’s barefoot mixing bouncing and grinding … I look down and her feet are gorgeous I can see red nail polish…
i start pounding her just looking at her feet my foot fetish is driving me here… she is low moaning as well and damn her pussy is so tight.
i stop and tell her to get on her back, i put her legs on my shoulders and just drill her not making love just power fucking her.
her voice has gotten sexier low and sexy… I take one of her feet and kiss them and suck on off her toes but getting back to fucking…
before she can replay I take my dick out rip off the condom and blow on all her face… it was a huge load I didn’t know I still had that much left.
“yeah“
she cleans up and gives me one more bj which takes any remaining cum out my dick as she cleans me up. She gives me her cell number and says call her then we leave her office looking like nothing happened.
“it was great seeing you again I hope your mom gets better if you need anything just call”
Is this actually a true story?

she is clearly flustered
“I’m not a racist“
i laugh.
“let me blow you”
“pardon?”
”fuck me”
”ok”
“yeah“
Love these stories such a hot topic!

Back