Is making the black man wear a condom racist?

I’d say that when a girl makes a black guy wear a condom, it’s usually racist. I think there’s the stereotype of being very sexually active and possibly having something they could catch. But that’s not the facts.

I think white guys think they have the right to just seduce you and not wear a condom. Which is why their attitude made me make every single white guy I’ve had sex with wear a condom.

I’d say that when a girl makes a black guy wear a condom, it’s usually racist. I think there’s the stereotype of being very sexually active and possibly having something they could catch. But that’s not the facts.

I think white guys think they have the right to just seduce you and not wear a condom. Which is why their attitude made me make every single white guy I’ve had sex with wear a condom.

I would be happy to wear a condom if it was full of a bulls cum :wub:
and i agree that is the only time a BBC should wear a condom - if your going to make your cuckold wear it before he is allowed pleasure....

!11.jpg

I mean I get that this is the extreme alternative section, but their is a difference between being stupid and being racist.

It’s stupid to think you can go screwing anyone you wish without practicing safe sex. Plenty of women and men that will spread any STD and not think twice about it.

It would be racist if you only made a black man wear a condom, but allowed every other group to go bare.

Hopefully these fantasies are just that. Get an STD test and have some level of knowledge about what you are bringing to the party. Condom or not, if a woman doesn’t want to get pregnant she has plenty of opportunities to prevent pregnancy. The STD’s are the real concern, unless they develop vaccines for the viruses and easy treatment for the bacterial ones.....

Back