Is making the black man wear a condom racist?

I think so. After 500 years of slavery and oppression, he should be able to ejaculate his sperm in white pussies. White women should feel privileged to bear black babies.

View attachment 1527754

View attachment 1527756
What you think weather asking to wear condom is racist is not important..its not about you...its about the woman who is sleepibg with any men...including her husband...she may not desire a baby so she may ask her husband to use condom to prevent pregnancies. Any women who sleeps with men other tban her own race just proves the point that race is not important to her when it comes to part her legs..

I recall a time when the AIDS crisis was in the news and it was suggested that the source was from Africa. Well most didn’t want to have anything to do with black men then. I think we know the truth now.

I realize this is a site that lends itself, on so many obvious levels, to hyperbolic fantasy, but the OP is so laughable as to its premise that it borders on the absurd. SMH!

Only if you only make black men who fuck you wear them. If you are doing it to prevent conception from men other that your other and every one has to wear then then no. Once again it's up to the woman it's her body.

re: Is making the black man wear a condom racist?I

Sorry to say, but, this is a very risky sexual activity any way you look at it. A woman may or may not feel/desire the one she has sex with to wear a condom, but, it makes sense that she makes the 'call' each and every time. If she's not comfortable having sex specifically with black men, its HER call as to "condom-up" or not. Eventually, she may become comfortable/relaxed enough to go bareback, but SHE is the one taking the risks. Same for the black males; if they don't feel comfortable barebacking the female they're with, they should come prepared to "condom-up" as well. Pregnancies and venereal diseases are nothing to take lightly.
pic_words-CommonSense-Obituary.jpg

Back