Is making the black man wear a condom racist?

It’s not racist at all. As just about every gentle man on this site will tell you. Fore every time they make a connetion there have been thirty to forty failures that are fakes, no shows, picture collectors, wives that don’t know or not in the scene. So the last thing you want to do is fuck this up and get her pregnant. Here when all goes right you have a lady that is happy to fuck you silly all night long with no strings. try that with a girl friend and see what happened.

Condoms are used for many reasons, disease and birth control for instance. I don't really know if it's racist to make a black man wear a condom but I know that when I've shared my wife she NEVER asks a black lover to wear a condom. As a matter of fact, she has begged them to ejaculate inside her. I can't say that about the few white men she's been shared with. She made them put on condoms. Reverse racism? LOL!missionary 000 530_1000.gif

Last edited:
Its not racist, its about disease, and safety , if we dont know the guy wife insist he use condoms,
We had 2 regular black bulls and we all know they were clean so they never use condoms

Its not racist, its about disease, and safety , if we dont know the guy wife insist he use condoms,
We had 2 regular black bulls and we all know they were clean so they never use condoms
I think he meaning it in the pregnancy protection area. Are you taking other preventive measure although you don't use condoms?

I think the real question is should the couple be allowed to abort the kid?

FUCK a goddamned condom. I dont never wrap that sleeve on my dick to slide up deep and beat it dep in a whitewife......or a single white woman too........they ALL good to me. The only wrap I want, or is gonna get wrapped around me, is that tight pink meat, wrapped in sweet vanilla. Just my thing, dont matter to me if somebody else is cool with condoms.......my sperms get pumped where they BELONG..........the NATURAL way.

FUCK a goddamned condom. I dont never wrap that sleeve on my dick to slide up deep and beat it dep in a whitewife......or a single white woman too........they ALL good to me. The only wrap I want, or is gonna get wrapped around me, is that tight pink meat, wrapped in sweet vanilla. Just my thing, dont matter to me if somebody else is cool with condoms.......my sperms get pumped where they BELONG..........the NATURAL way.
Yes master, the words of master is the defenition of truth

Back