Is making the black man wear a condom racist?

Lol no. I've always used condoms when I had sex and alotta guys arent used to the warm moist feeling of a white pussy yet so the guy'll have to get used to fucking bare back if he's used to condoms. The longer someone keeps fucking bare back the more used to it he'll get and then he'll be able to stay in her longer without cumming. I dont mind condoms but ima have to fuck quite a few times to get used to the overall bare feeling of a warm hole lol

Lol no. I've always used condoms when I had sex and alotta guys arent used to the warm moist feeling of a white pussy yet so the guy'll have to get used to fucking bare back if he's used to condoms. The longer someone keeps fucking bare back the more used to it he'll get and then he'll be able to stay in her longer without cumming. I dont mind condoms but ima have to fuck quite a few times to get used to the overall bare feeling of a warm hole lol
Facts

When she makes it hers all u lady gotta ask her for a ride

Attachments

• d4a3b3c2-f81d-4fb2-b15a-8fb560a0716e.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • 9d3a1-1024417217.mp4
    923.8 KB
It may be if you don't ask white guys (not talking about the husbands) to wrap up but you insist that black guys do it. The risks are all the same, you are just making that decision based on some kind of prejudice. Especially if it's pregnancy that you are trying to avoid.
Well put brotha.

Back