I’m your wife’s friend.

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Two years ago you wanted to “spice up your sex life”, you suggested a threesome with another woman. Your wife agreed and you had fun. When she felt comfortable, she suggested a threesome with a man. She tells me you said ok, but it had to be a black man. She was nervous but excited that you were on this journey together. You got her interest going, started getting her excited, even introduced her to my local interracial group. You brought her to one meet and greet, then your interest fell off.

You stopped. All of it. You even had the audacity to say “that other people stuff” was in the past. You prick.

She gave you three children, her best years and a loving home, but you couldn’t give her this one thing.

She still had my number. We are still friends and you check in with me on our girls nights out “to make sure”

I tell you what you need to hear, I say she’s in the bathroom and I’ll have her call you. She does and I make sure the story lines up.

She’s Happy. You’re happy, and I’m happy to help.

I’m your wife’s friend.

Two years ago you wanted to “spice up your sex life”, you suggested a threesome with another woman. Your wife agreed and you had fun. When she felt comfortable, she suggested a threesome with a man. She tells me you said ok, but it had to be a black man. She was nervous but excited that you were on this journey together. You got her interest going, started getting her excited, even introduced her to my local interracial group. You brought her to one meet and greet, then your interest fell off.

You stopped. All of it. You even had the audacity to say “that other people stuff” was in the past. You prick.

She gave you three children, her best years and a loving home, but you couldn’t give her this one thing.

She still had my number. We are still friends and you check in with me on our girls nights out “to make sure”

I tell you what you need to hear, I say she’s in the bathroom and I’ll have her call you. She does and I make sure the story lines up.

I’m your wife’s friend.
One of your friends told you this?

I’m your wife’s friend.
That's the type of friend that saves marriages.

I’m your wife’s friend.
That's the kind of stuff that's shady as *******

Sounds very familiar... like the past couple days with someone from here (@couplevermont ) who have me his wife's hangouts ID and when she got so hot over meeting she would even message me in front of her parents while they were visiting, he told her he wasn't going through with it being me to block her etc. while she called him stupid and a baby in our group chat.
She'll be cheating on him in the near future.

Sounds very familiar... like the past couple days with someone from here (@couplevermont ) who have me his wife's hangouts ID and when she got so hot over meeting she would even message me in front of her parents while they were visiting, he told her he wasn't going through with it being me to block her etc. while she called him stupid and a baby in our group chat.
She'll be cheating on him in the near future.

Back