cougar at my job

Ok so i will tell you guys what's happened...i will say we've hanged out but she wants to stay platonic. She didn't say it explicitly but she did. Same with another women I tried to hit on at work lol...the difference is the second woman would hug me a few times and she called me cute once. Ion know i feel really socially anxious now but they both are on good terms with me. I never try to pressure anyone to do anything. There was a girl at walmart that was looking at me at the self checkout across the store and just kinda stood there at the door i come out of...I say this because i feel i like her and have looked at her multiple times when I'd come to walmart. (She's like black/asian) probably like college age like me...i'm 20. But yea the last few times I've came to Walmart she's been in the same like checkout space when there's two...if you've been to walmart you know what im talking about. Basically I've kind of been looking at her....i feel like she's been looking at me to....i got curved both times at work....i'm not tripped out about it i still want to continue to find women especially older women....I had talked and approached a few White women at target, and eventually after a few days the big tall manager kept following me around the store...i guess the mistake i made was one of the women i approached was a employee....(she wasn't white or older though she was like hispanic.) Like my age....bascially she kind of like ran away from me (not literatly) When i approached her and i felt she was uncomfortable so i left. So i don't know exactly what i'm gonna do from here...basically i've just been waiting everything out

anyways if any of you all are near TN or tryna come by memphis hmu.

That's putting mildly, some never let it out but I bet they think about it.
Most never act on it but when they do it's crazy fun.
Way befor I was married I found 4 types of girls.
Single, never married...lots of head games, a few were fun, others were too much work.
Recently divorced...a) hot as fuck, willing to do anything, probably getting revenge on the ex
Recently divorced...b) not sure of what they were looking for...too much work.
Married, no way she'd leave hubby...sex freaks in bed, fun as hell. Fucked me till I was beat then went home. Some openly told me she did things with me she didn't with hubby. Swallow, anal.
@Loridan that is a very accurate breakdown! Single women...usually young are pain in the asses. Not at all worth the effort/trouble to get pussy. Same goes for the recently divorced that is unsure. In my years of experience the sex just never comes close to the kind with Divorced and she has to prove to herself the ex was wrong. She is HOT and men want her. But NOTHING...beats a married woman! Very few emotional games and drama...knows exactly what she wants (fun, fucking and anything other than hubby)...not looking to leave or ruin life. I've found the more prim n proper, tightly wound, conservative...the straight freaks they become with you. I've taken lots of virgin asses...shared almost EVERY wife with my friends or others, did super hot crazy sex ******* that comes to my mind at the moment and they often NEVER SAY NO! You just have to make sure she isn't a "pro"...because her husband likely suspects and she and you are gonna get caught. You want the first timers...or wives that may have only done it once or twice so far. Most husbands are totally clueless at this point. Oh and guys...women are sneaky as fuck! If they don't want you to know....trust me you DON'T KNOW!

After my former Bull, I’ve learned “You don’t get your honey where you earn your money.”
Generally I guess that is sound advice. I've fucked more women at the places I've worked...including former bosses and friends and never had a problem. I'm also ultra private and make a point of moving stealth like so that others watching it isn't obvious. I also wait for the women to give choosing signals before flirting heavy...Once I see a slimmer of green light...BAM. I'm on it at that point...still slow and steady and gradual over time. To show her I'm in no rush and I can keep it quite and low key. Been successful for me...literally have fucked over 20 women at multiple places I've worked...including my former boss for over a year after she was no longer my boss.

just here giving an update. So i work at a dealer and there are some women that would look at me but say nothing. I notice how they treat me. For context i’m 20 y/o slim black guy. I don’t assume any of them like me. I only know of one that is interested in me but i’m not interested back. (she’s black) I kinda noticed she would always try to strike convo with me and stuff. I’m normally a chill dude never really rude…i guess she just figured out i wasn’t interested. Which kinda sucks because majority of the other women there aren’t THAT bad. Anyways, keep in mind there are few women in this place to begin with. The thing is lately i’ve been able to talk to more of them a bit more. I work now where i get documents and bring them across the city…which means each morning i go into the finance dept (each morning….with just women. (including the one that liked me)
I’m mainly writing this because like i’m so fucking curious. Like there would be some women who would literatly look dead at me yet i’ve been there for like months and they haven’t said anything. Also there’s this one woman who i used to avoid talking to but after a while i found out she’s pretty chill…yet she still acts weird around me. Like weird unspoken tension i guess. I imagine i stand out a lot at my job..as i’m the only guy that goes there and doesn’t have to wear dress clothes or mechanic wear. Also probably the only 20 yo black guy other than my homie at another side of the building….Lately i’ve just been wearing UGG boots and a hoodie. I have no intention of making any moves on any of these women….i was able to hang out with one and i got another's #..(she has an abusive BF) but she said he knows she has male friends so idk.

Not really planning on doing much with any of these thoughts. Am i attracted to a few women there?? Yes. Do i Show it? at least i hope i don’t. Even if i did i just feel like it would be weird as this 20 y/o hitting on all these 30/40/50 y/o women. Anyways they all seem to be pretty nice for the most part. Never really make effort to talk in fact most of the time i try to avoid it.

Ok so i will tell you guys what's happened...i will say we've hanged out but she wants to stay platonic. She didn't say it explicitly but she did. Same with another women I tried to hit on at work lol...the difference is the second woman would hug me a few times and she called me cute once. Ion know i feel really socially anxious now but they both are on good terms with me. I never try to pressure anyone to do anything. There was a girl at walmart that was looking at me at the self checkout across the store and just kinda stood there at the door i come out of...I say this because i feel i like her and have looked at her multiple times when I'd come to walmart. (She's like black/asian) probably like college age like me...i'm 20. But yea the last few times I've came to Walmart she's been in the same like checkout space when there's two...if you've been to walmart you know what im talking about. Basically I've kind of been looking at her....i feel like she's been looking at me to....i got curved both times at work....i'm not tripped out about it i still want to continue to find women especially older women....I had talked and approached a few White women at target, and eventually after a few days the big tall manager kept following me around the store...i guess the mistake i made was one of the women i approached was a employee....(she wasn't white or older though she was like hispanic.) Like my age....bascially she kind of like ran away from me (not literatly) When i approached her and i felt she was uncomfortable so i left. So i don't know exactly what i'm gonna do from here...basically i've just been waiting everything out

Good luck to you. Be friendly and flirty, but let them come to you. Offer opportunity and it seems you are. While plenty of women have found this page, realize than it’s a small percentage of older women that could actually take that step. Many more may have a fantasy, but don’t have the same open situations you see on this page. You just flirting may be making their home sex life better.

It also comes down to percentages. My average 48yo soccer mom wife has come home often talking about a target cashier that gave her a look and she chatted briefly with. Or, some other random young black stud that showed her some attention. She would never be brave enough to offer her number. But if he would of simply said flirted for a moment, gave her a compliment, and then offered her his number, it could of been much different.

Just also remember when flirting w mature women that it’s more about seduction and much less about dick pics!! Read the vibe and pace they give off. Match it and maybe advance it slightly. Let them open the door about sexual talk or teasing. Again, it’s more about seductive talk and less about telling her how you want to fuck her.

Good luck.

You in Tennessee man I just see the heavy racism in the deep south states being almost too heavy to overcome

You in Tennessee man I just see the heavy racism in the deep south states being almost too heavy to overcome
The racism in the deep south? Tennessee is definitely not the deep south, we're not talking about Jackson Mississippi ffs.
Mean you clearly never been to the real south....

Racism is more hard core in central Pennsylvania, in the land of the minutemen and Yankees..

The racism in the deep south? Tennessee is definitely not the deep south, we're not talking about Jackson Mississippi ffs.

Racism is more hard core in central Pennsylvania, in the land of the minutemen and Yankees..
This is a very good point. In all my years of having fun with white women...married/single being black has been a benefit not an impediment.

At about 25 I realized asking a gal out for a ******* worked once in a while. I changed that to a glass of wine, worked a little better.
90% of the women I invited for COFFEE accepted. Morning, lunch time, after work...worked like magic.

This is a very good point. In all my years of having fun with white women...married/single being black has been a benefit not an impediment.
Exactly, I don't think it has much to do with the location as much. If you are a white couple or female living in a prominently white area with a lower black presence, yea it'll be harder, the black male will have more to pick from..
And vice versa...
One thing I can say is, if you live in a area where religion is strong, whether it's the bible belt down south or the small farm community's in one of the northern states, any type of lifestyle is going to be difficult to find. No one wants to be outted in the community they have to live in, on either side of the racial divide, risk questions or embarrassment..

They fought on the side of the confederate case closed. Racists are everywhere we agree on that. But I worked in Atlanta for 7 yrs been going to Mississippi for 30 years worked in SC Tennessee Ky NC Florida stationed in VA military for 4 lived in STL and KC. But lived in seattle for 12 and worked in Minneapolis a yr. No southern state can touch Washington and Minnesota for ease of fucking WW nor can the midwest or east . I have lived in 11 metro areas I know.

They fought on the side of the confederate case closed. Racists are everywhere we agree on that. But I worked in Atlanta for 7 yrs been going to Mississippi for 30 years worked in SC Tennessee Ky NC Florida stationed in VA military for 4 lived in STL and KC. But lived in seattle for 12 and worked in Minneapolis a yr. No southern state can touch Washington and Minnesota for ease of fucking WW nor can the midwest or east . I have lived in 11 metro areas I know.
Lived across all parts of the US except the north and I agree. White women in Seattle are a different level.

That's putting mildly, some never let it out but I bet they think about it.
Most never act on it but when they do it's crazy fun.
Way befor I was married I found 4 types of girls.
Single, never married...lots of head games, a few were fun, others were too much work.
Recently divorced...a) hot as fuck, willing to do anything, probably getting revenge on the ex
Recently divorced...b) not sure of what they were looking for...too much work.
Married, no way she'd leave hubby...sex freaks in bed, fun as hell. Fucked me till I was beat then went home. Some openly told me she did things with me she didn't with hubby. Swallow, anal.
Both stories are hot!

My Japanese wife wants to fuck the fed ex driver that comes to her work, rarely unfortunately. She sucks at flirting, usually comes across like she is not interested.
I understand the situation you are in, But,
Every shot not taken is a shot missed.
If I knew this when I was younger I would have gotten laid a lot more.
Just tell her That she looks fantastic today.
Nothing wrong with you flirting with her, If she flirts back then Go for it.
If she doesn't flirt back then it would be considered sexual harassment if you kept at it.
Find a way in the conversation To mention That you find older women to be the most beautiful. If it's going well and then she says she could never date you because you are too young Then you just mention well.
We don't have to take it to dating level.
I am rooting for you please keep us informed.
Nice I’m married to an Asian lady also I remember I was trying to get her to fuck any delivery guy who came to the house, I had her dress really sexy almost naked or see through gowns and she was so awkward at making the advance but finally one afternoon she was wearing a see through short nightgown nothing under and a thin sheer robe over which didn’t tie so once she opened her arms it would fall open well she finally got a delivery guy to comment and hit on her, she said she almost backed out but she was always horny and she let her gown fall open and they started talking, he got the message and told her how hot she looked and she took him by the hand and led him to our bed room and it was on, she said he kissed her pulled her gown off ate her and fucked her, and told her he was sorry he couldn’t stay longer he had a delivery route to complete but asked if he could come by later, well that evening he showed up I guess he didn’t expect her husband to be home but she let him in he was nervous but she kissed him told him don’t worry it’s ok and took him to the bed room where I followed and we took turns eating and fucking her all night long. Later that night we told him we had been planning this for a long time but most guys never hit on her. He laughed and explained it is hard on a delivery route to play as they have dead lines but he was so aroused over her hot nearly naked body he wasn’t going to miss the opportunity . That was the start of a lasting relationship with him, he’d stop by whenever in the area sometimes I was home and some times I wasn’t but he loved fucking my horny sexy Asian wife.

Back