cougar at my job

ok i work at a car place…before you guys say don’t ******* where you eat….i want to hear from white women and some experienced bulls. I’m a 20 yo lol.

Anyways, the lady i’m talking about probably is like 60 at least. She smokes, and i’ve talked to her multiple times. She seems to be very receptive…maybe she’s just being nice. I don’t know. She seems happy when i talk to her so idk.

Anyways my situation is i basically am no where near her during the day. I work outside and she’s inside. I barely go inside. I’ve made jokes about her driving and i told her i had noticed her not being here one day and she had said she was sick….I wanted to say “you should take some claritin d” but i was just tryna make things short so i didn’t screw up.

am i in my head or what do you all think.
Like i’m probably the youngest black guy at my job rn. I don’t really see many others talking to her but idk.

A woman becomes more and more thirsty with age.I think you need to take the first step. It would be best if she was married.
well i don’t know if she is. But i feel like she wants me. If only she knew what was in my pants. She might have an idea but idk. Anyways she’s much older than me grey hair and all, and i think she’d be a great fwb. I don’t know how to cross those bounds without coming off weird lol.

I know when she normally comes in to work. I’m sometimes there to see her and talk. I don’t know whether to tell she’s turned on by me talking to her or just being nice.

well i don’t know if she is. But i feel like she wants me. If only she knew what was in my pants. She might have an idea but idk. Anyways she’s much older than me grey hair and all, and i think she’d be a great fwb. I don’t know how to cross those bounds without coming off weird lol.

I know when she normally comes in to work. I’m sometimes there to see her and talk. I don’t know whether to tell she’s turned on by me talking to her or just being nice.
Hope you get some. Let us know.

The ball is in your court, but it sure sounds like she's interested. Does she act this way with other people, or is it just with you?
i mean yea i definitely feel it. I would notice she had given me a look before i had started to talk to her on day. Sort of like a “omg he might be about to approach me”
type vibe. She’s normally in an office on the phone. I honestly believe i could be the only guy at the job like actively going and pursuing her. The difference between me and the rest of the guys at the dealership is i wear whatever i want whereas they either wear mechanic clothes or dress for sales. Whereas i would have like bright shirts and different sneakers. I’ve made her laugh just about every time we’ve spoken…i’ve always kept it short. I legit feel like we could be fwb and no one would suspect a thing. She’s the oldest white lady there and i’m the youngest black guy there. i’m thinking i should leave her my number and maybe she’ll hmu

ok i work at a car place…before you guys say don’t ******* where you eat….i want to hear from white women and some experienced bulls. I’m a 20 yo lol.

Anyways, the lady i’m talking about probably is like 60 at least. She smokes, and i’ve talked to her multiple times. She seems to be very receptive…maybe she’s just being nice. I don’t know. She seems happy when i talk to her so idk.

Anyways my situation is i basically am no where near her during the day. I work outside and she’s inside. I barely go inside. I’ve made jokes about her driving and i told her i had noticed her not being here one day and she had said she was sick….I wanted to say “you should take some claritin d” but i was just tryna make things short so i didn’t screw up.

am i in my head or what do you all think.
Like i’m probably the youngest black guy at my job rn. I don’t really see many others talking to her but idk.
Youve turned your fantasy into what you want it to be. IMO

Pursue this and you risk losing your ob or worse if perceived the wrong way.

Years ago, I was 22 seeing/fucking this older, 42yo married gal. We didn't work together, she was the manager at my credit union. Hubby didn't know. We had a steady thing every Thursday after work. She be at my place at 5:45, We'd have sex till I was beat, she'd be gone by 8.
I'd say go for it, she'll probably fuck you silly.

My Japanese wife wants to fuck the fed ex driver that comes to her work, rarely unfortunately. She sucks at flirting, usually comes across like she is not interested.
I understand the situation you are in, But,
Every shot not taken is a shot missed.
If I knew this when I was younger I would have gotten laid a lot more.
Just tell her That she looks fantastic today.
Nothing wrong with you flirting with her, If she flirts back then Go for it.
If she doesn't flirt back then it would be considered sexual harassment if you kept at it.
Find a way in the conversation To mention That you find older women to be the most beautiful. If it's going well and then she says she could never date you because you are too young Then you just mention well.
We don't have to take it to dating level.
I am rooting for you please keep us informed.

My Japanese wife wants to fuck the fed ex driver that comes to her work, rarely unfortunately. She sucks at flirting, usually comes across like she is not interested.
I understand the situation you are in, But,
Every shot not taken is a shot missed.
If I knew this when I was younger I would have gotten laid a lot more.
Just tell her That she looks fantastic today.
Nothing wrong with you flirting with her, If she flirts back then Go for it.
If she doesn't flirt back then it would be considered sexual harassment if you kept at it.
Find a way in the conversation To mention That you find older women to be the most beautiful. If it's going well and then she says she could never date you because you are too young Then you just mention well.
We don't have to take it to dating level.
I am rooting for you please keep us informed.
We're mid 50s, we have a semi regular thing with a guy we know. He's the UPS guy at her office but they rarely see each other at work.
Brief history...befor we ever did any sex play at all with anyone she did work where she saw him every day. He's a cool guy.
We were having a backyard BBQ, she invited him. He's divorced, wife told him to bring a date, he came alone. About 15 people, easy fun afternoon.
Two more gatherings at our place, he came each time. Nice guy, polite, friendly, got along with everyone. There was single girls too, wife kinda wanted him to hook up.
One afternoon gathering was winding down, us, 2 other couples, him & one gal. We'd cleaned everything up, were having drinks, someone suggested we get into hottub. We have swimsuits for guests. Everyone but us were in hot tub, drinking. A wife suggested tops off. One couple politely left. We got in. Maybe 20 minutes till that wife suggested again, her, my wife tops off, single gal unsure. She finally did. She soon left, my wife thought he might leave too, he stayed. It's us another couple and him, girls topless. Soon we're all naked. The other couple says they had to go home, they get out he's full on hard. No big deal, they go get dressed and left.
Couple of minutes later our friend says he's going home, we all get out, everyone grabbed the trash cups, we went inside still naked. We'd done this befor with others but never with him. No sex play at all has ever happened. Wife and I had never done anything with anyone regarding sex.
Three of us in the kitchen naked, wife put on one of my button shirts, her go to cover up. I offered another *******, we all had a small shot of Whiskey. We were all kinda buzzed, it was pretty chill, we just chatted. Wife turned to put the glasses in the sink, she looked hot as hell from behind. He started to get hard, that got me hard, the conversation just kept going. He said he had to go, I shook his hand, they hugged. This happened quick, they toung kissed, she broke away, she came and kissed me. He fucked her over the back of the couch. Whole thing took maybe 3 minutes. We all looked at each other, he left. Wife started crying apologizing over and over. I wasn't mad but like WTF ? She took a shower, we went to bed, laid there not saying anything but her crying. She asked if I was OK, we hugged then fucked like crazy for two hours.
We talked about it agreed it was a mistake and wouldn't it happen again.
About 3 months later they saw each other at work, she told him how we felt, he agreed. Couple of more months she invited him to another BBQ. He said no. She invited him again, he did show up, I talked to him saying it was in the past and all good, we shook hands and it was all normal.
Later on just about same deal, he's last one there, ******* in the kitchen but we all knew. This time after some kissing and her sucking our dicks we went into livingroom he sat down and she gave him a bj while I watched.
Now we're really comfy together, it's full on sex when he visits, we take turns doing her, we all have fun.
I never ever thought we'd be doing anything like this.

.... many of the women are sluts inside ....?
That's putting mildly, some never let it out but I bet they think about it.
Most never act on it but when they do it's crazy fun.
Way befor I was married I found 4 types of girls.
Single, never married...lots of head games, a few were fun, others were too much work.
Recently divorced...a) hot as fuck, willing to do anything, probably getting revenge on the ex
Recently divorced...b) not sure of what they were looking for...too much work.
Married, no way she'd leave hubby...sex freaks in bed, fun as hell. Fucked me till I was beat then went home. Some openly told me she did things with me she didn't with hubby. Swallow, anal.

Back