cougar at my job

We're mid 50s, we have a semi regular thing with a guy we know. He's the UPS guy at her office but they rarely see each other at work.
Brief history...befor we ever did any sex play at all with anyone she did work where she saw him every day. He's a cool guy.
We were having a backyard BBQ, she invited him. He's divorced, wife told him to bring a date, he came alone. About 15 people, easy fun afternoon.
Two more gatherings at our place, he came each time. Nice guy, polite, friendly, got along with everyone. There was single girls too, wife kinda wanted him to hook up.
One afternoon gathering was winding down, us, 2 other couples, him & one gal. We'd cleaned everything up, were having drinks, someone suggested we get into hottub. We have swimsuits for guests. Everyone but us were in hot tub, drinking. A wife suggested tops off. One couple politely left. We got in. Maybe 20 minutes till that wife suggested again, her, my wife tops off, single gal unsure. She finally did. She soon left, my wife thought he might leave too, he stayed. It's us another couple and him, girls topless. Soon we're all naked. The other couple says they had to go home, they get out he's full on hard. No big deal, they go get dressed and left.
Couple of minutes later our friend says he's going home, we all get out, everyone grabbed the trash cups, we went inside still naked. We'd done this befor with others but never with him. No sex play at all has ever happened. Wife and I had never done anything with anyone regarding sex.
Three of us in the kitchen naked, wife put on one of my button shirts, her go to cover up. I offered another *******, we all had a small shot of Whiskey. We were all kinda buzzed, it was pretty chill, we just chatted. Wife turned to put the glasses in the sink, she looked hot as hell from behind. He started to get hard, that got me hard, the conversation just kept going. He said he had to go, I shook his hand, they hugged. This happened quick, they toung kissed, she broke away, she came and kissed me. He fucked her over the back of the couch. Whole thing took maybe 3 minutes. We all looked at each other, he left. Wife started crying apologizing over and over. I wasn't mad but like WTF ? She took a shower, we went to bed, laid there not saying anything but her crying. She asked if I was OK, we hugged then fucked like crazy for two hours.
We talked about it agreed it was a mistake and wouldn't it happen again.
About 3 months later they saw each other at work, she told him how we felt, he agreed. Couple of more months she invited him to another BBQ. He said no. She invited him again, he did show up, I talked to him saying it was in the past and all good, we shook hands and it was all normal.
Later on just about same deal, he's last one there, ******* in the kitchen but we all knew. This time after some kissing and her sucking our dicks we went into livingroom he sat down and she gave him a bj while I watched.
Now we're really comfy together, it's full on sex when he visits, we take turns doing her, we all have fun.
I never ever thought we'd be doing anything like this.
Good for you 3 x

Back