subtoblacks

veejaysing

Gold Member
So I had a wonderful opportunity to meet and play with @subtoblacks this weekend and it’s everything you see in their photos and more. What you don’t see is a wonderful supermodel type slut she is and how devoted to serving black men she is. She craves the biggest black cocks they can find and makes sure the bull leaves happy. If you’re lucky enough to meet them it will be the most erotic evening of your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had a wonderful opportunity to meet and play with @subtoblacks this weekend and it’s everything you see in their photos and more. What you don’t see is a wonderful supermodel type slut she is and how devoted to serving black men she is. She craves the biggest black cocks they can find and makes sure the bull leaves happy. If you’re lucky enough to meet them it will be the most erotic evening of your life.
Thanks for the nice words and you are really cool fun guy too! It was great for us to fulfill one more of our fantasies ie pimping Subtoblacks to another cuckold for more BBC!

A very.rare picture indeed! An evening this lucky guy will NEVER forget. I've been saying Subtoblacks is like a Supermodel for a very long time!!! The fact that you guys are a real super cool fun couple and you PIMP her to the biggest blackest African type men is lime discovering a Unicorn. The combination doesn't get any better. LOVE SUBTOBLACKS🔥♥️🔥

A very.rare picture indeed! An evening this lucky guy will NEVER forget. I've been saying Subtoblacks is like a Supermodel for a very long time!!! The fact that you guys are a real super cool fun couple and you PIMP her to the biggest blackest African type men is lime discovering a Unicorn. The combination doesn't get any better. LOVE SUBTOBLACKS🔥♥️🔥
U r right GP as U have been saying it for ages and I guess this guy believed you so rented her:) Yes it was a special scenario! She really got pimped! I guess more clients would want her now...LOL

Great advertising from a member as it is word of MOUTH, Her MOUTH,!!
Subtoblacks looks so BEAUTIFUL in this close-up even blurred and even though it's not a Black Dick between those sweet lips! She looks better and better as time goes by🔥♥️🔥

Back