I’m a black woman that’s into watching BBC give it to white women…

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
I personally would not mind you watching my wife get railed with me. That would be fun and maybe we could play a little while we watch.. That's my idea of it anyway.

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
As a dominant black man, I control the entire room. So I would not have a problem at all with you being present and watching me cuckold her husband. You would actually positively Impact the situation. He has no choice, the wife loves big black rock and is proud enough that she doesn’t care who sees it.
Keep in mind that I did see your picture, so you might get fucked as well. Once I finish with the couple I’ll want to know your thoughts about everything you just saw, and ask you what you liked as I demonstrate on your pussy

Yes, the role of the black woman should be to enforce the white cuck. The black bull can do this himself but he shouldn’t bother with the white boy. His black queen can dominate the white boy herself. The black bull should be entirely focused on dicking the white gf/wife and giving her his nut. The black sister should humiliate the white male and ******* him into action should he disobey the black bull, such as holding his wife’s ass open for him to fill, kissing his white female in between her sucking on the bulls black dick, or cleaning up his black nut when he nuts. The order of dominance is basically: Black bull, black mistress, white woman, and then the white man as the submissive one to all.

i love the way you think,, TY for sharing ur thots, etc

I love the thought of you being in the room seeing how sexy and hot it is when the black bull dominates my white wife and makes me a good cuck serving them both

Just curious, what turns you on about watching white women being fucked by black men? As an aside, I fantasize about my Brazilian wife being pimped by a black madam in a brothel that caters to black men, Arabs, and the occasional lesbian GF.

I love this post
I’m into exactly the same I love watching my white wife take on even bigger dick than me and I don’t mind joining her or cleaning up. It’s my fav thing to do I fully summit when she talks about sucking a bbc til it explodes down her throat I love it

I love this post
I’m into exactly the same I love watching my white wife take on even bigger dick than me and I don’t mind joining her or cleaning up. It’s my fav thing to do I fully summit when she talks about sucking a bbc til it explodes down her throat I love it
It don’t matter who’s watching or who’s screwing maybe everyone is ..all in together now. Lol also the woman can be cuckold or the man don’t matter

Would you just be watching to see the bm/ww dynamic? Is it a turn on for you?

first of all, if you are for real, God bless you for being on this site and putting with all the nonsense for months already.

second of all, Black women are very attractive to cuckold men, if only because when you all are about the superiority of Black men and the need for women to have high standards...yall are savage about it in a way that makes cucks tremble. That on top of your beautiful presence..anyone even remotely in this lifestyle who wouldnt at least consider you watching is insane, or racist.

Back