I’m a black woman that’s into watching BBC give it to white women…

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
Love to have a lovely black woman watch and participate if she wishes.

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
Hello, I am glad that some black women like you exist! You strike me as someone very interested in lots of sexual things that are not just limited to race or type! You are a very sexual woman and very erotic! I like what you like and am very excited about becoming friends and more with you! I find you a turn-on to me! I would like you to join me when I do things like this! I want to have you at my side and get together with you when I do this! Let’s have fun together! I am respectful and experienced in this lifestyle and love to give pleasure to those involved and won’t leave anyone out! You are not wrong for what you like, and it would be a travesty to let others rob you of your kink and that witch gets you off!

Back