I’m a black woman that’s into watching BBC give it to white women…

first of all, if you are for real, God bless you for being on this site and putting with all the nonsense for months already.

second of all, Black women are very attractive to cuckold men, if only because when you all are about the superiority of Black men and the need for women to have high standards...yall are savage about it in a way that makes cucks tremble. That on top of your beautiful presence..anyone even remotely in this lifestyle who wouldnt at least consider you watching is insane, or racist.
Wow, all of you are so lucky to be able to enjoy this lifestyle. I wish I was in your country. Anyway, you all, males and females have a lovely fucking time exploring all the pleasures the human body can divulge in. I absolutely enjoyed reading all your posts here and will just have to walk myself silly. Lol.

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
I would love to suck big black cock in front of you

Im really into voyeurism and cuckolding vids, and would love to watch something like that in real life but I’m not really sure how to approach it. I always wondered if the white woman/white couples would feel uncomfortable with a black woman watching them during the entire situation? Is cuckolding exclusively a white man, black man, white woman thing and me being a black woman being in the room and watching would mess up the dynamic? I have had so many questions over the years but was always scared that I would be judged as a black woman entering a space that is predominantly wm/bm/ww. I don’t know many black women like me and I’m not even sure if there are other black women like me who exist lol. If there are any black women like me who are into cuckolding and are on this message board, how do you approach the situation in asking if could watch or join cuckold situation in real life? Couples and “bulls” who do cuckolding activities, do you think a black woman getting in the mix messes up the cuckold fantasy? You can be honest, I can take it! Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! xoxo

eta: I submitted my thread before I finished my title and now I can’t edit it. Hopefully people will know that I have questions in my thread. :)
I think thats hot, a black women watching my gf gets pounded by bbc

My girlfriend would really like this . She is really close with a friend of hers that I think had a part in why she has a bbc boyfriend now . I’m not sure , but I think she has been with them

Wish You Were Here

Or the black womam dominating the white guy making him eat her pussy while she watches the black guy fuck his white wife.
From Christine -
Yes! I love this too.
Having a big booty black woman sitting/farting on Ray's face
while I'm getting fucked is one of the hottest times we ever had.
It was our maid at the hotel. She was older, probably in her '50's
but she clearly enjoyed watching a young black teen fucking (and impregnating)
older, white naive, tourista wives.

From Christine -
Yes! I love this too.
Having a big booty black woman sitting/farting on Ray's face
while I'm getting fucked is one of the hottest times we ever had.
It was our maid at the hotel. She was older, probably in her '50's
but she clearly enjoyed watching a young black teen fucking (and impregnating)
older, white naive, tourista wives.
Was that black teen part of the hotel inventory, as well?

You sound amazing

It’s hot

Attachments

• B8F24E28-0073-4C94-808C-C4897CE5F43A.png
    B8F24E28-0073-4C94-808C-C4897CE5F43A.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 48
  • B0CA12AB-3C50-412F-B9E5-AF2BA159735B.png
    B0CA12AB-3C50-412F-B9E5-AF2BA159735B.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 47
My wife has always been up for having an audience while being fucked and bred by Black bulls. In most cases, the audience consisted of Black men waiting to take their turn at using my wife for their pleasure or other white sissy boys who would join me in jerking off our tiny white cocks while watching the Black alphas use my wife for their pleasure.

However, there were occasions where my wife was being gang banged by a New York City Black street gang, and some of the gang members' Black girlfriends were present. But they would not simply watch. They would encourage their Black boyfriends to fuck the white whore hard and mark my wife as being Black owned by impregnating her. In addition, the Black women would demonstrate their disdain of me by sitting on my face and making me eat out their Black pussies and their Black ass holes. After satisfying their lust on my wife, the Black Men would join their women to humiliate me by pissing on me.

We would love to have a sexy black woman join us. Our fantasy is having a black couple with us.

That’s amazing and I a once macho Latino who was confused but am crazy obsessed with BBC’s I probably love BBC’s more than my own wife

Back